fuck..

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Disorder, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

MEN FACE EXTINCTION AS WOMEN TAKE OVER

MEN are facing extinction as women become the planet's master race, according to one of the world's leading geneticists.

The replacement of jobs based on brawn by those requiring brain power has started to tip the scales against males.

Scientific breakthroughs also threaten to write men out of the baby-making script, leaving them biologically irrelevant and in danger of going the way of the dodo.

The warning signs have been highlighted by genetics expert, Professor Steve Jones, of London University, in a new book called Y: The Descent Of Men.

He says: "We are in the midst of an ascent of women which is matched with an equivalent descent of man."

In the book he points to a fundamental change in the nature of work as the main force behind this dramatic development.

He claims women will eventually dominate the workplace because the best jobs require educational qualifications and girls are starting to outperform boys at every level of school and college.

Women are also more adaptable and can think of more things at once - a winning advantage over their male colleagues in the hectic modern workplace.

He adds that even more worrying are the huge strides in reproductive science which could threaten the biological point of men.

Women can now freeze their eggs and get pregnant by artificial insemination. At some point in the not too distant future, cloning may make the need for a man completely unnecessary.

And even when they are asked to help out, men's ability to reproduce is under attack from the modern world with incidents of prostate cancer and low sperm counts both on the increase.

2. Robman97

Robman97 Member

They will always need us to take out the trash for them though. So I'm not too worried.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Or:

Wash the car.

Mow the lawn.

Inflate tyres.

Pick up dead animals.

ANYTHING that involves potential nail/skin/clothing damage...

Let's face it they're just spunk receptacles who occassionaly serve a useful purpose but mostly they get in the way of you seeing your mates and having a good time.

I've just sent my bitch out to get the Sunday papers and some fresh milk for my coco pops, so they do come in handy now and then...

4. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally should've been posted by Dubya C Fields:
    Or:

Wash the car.

Mow the lawn.

Inflate tyres.

Pick up dead animals.

ANYTHING that involves any fuckin work at all
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya C Fields:
    Or:

Wash the car.

Mow the lawn.

Inflate tyres.

Pick up dead animals.

ANYTHING that involves potential nail/skin/clothing damage...

Let's face it they're just spunk receptacles who occassionaly serve a useful purpose but mostly they get in the way of you seeing your mates and having a good time.

I've just sent my bitch out to get the Sunday papers and some fresh milk for my coco pops, so they do come in handy now and then...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do us American women a favor and stay in the UK.

6. SoCal Shortman

SoCal Shortman New Member

If were being outnumber it just means there's more for me.

How can I lose?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>It's weed etiquite, please don't be offended cuz the weed costs money and I'm da one that spends it
    -Cypress Hill <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Because no one is going to fuck you when you're dead(except maybe imc).

Although I see no difference between your rotting, shit covered body and the corpse you're going to leave behind.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Hook, line and sinker... 1 - 0 to me

9. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive:
    Because no one is going to fuck you when you're dead(except maybe imc).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not so! That is not so! I have met several men who have in the past and would in the future fuck you when you're dead. And even if they didn't, you will get fucked when you die one way or another. (Most likely spritually) I have died several times and will continue to die on occasion until my ultimate death... and I plan to get fucked {b]-royally-[/b]

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya C Fields:
    Pick up dead animals.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Muh wo-man does that herself...

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Darn tootin'!

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

It is tough being a man...

If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat
    race, you're a male chauvinist.

If you stay home and do the housework, you're a pansy.

If you work too hard, there is never any time for her.

If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, this is exploitation.

If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off
    your ass and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her, that is favouritism.

If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment.

If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.

If you cry, you're a wimp. If you don't, you're an insensitive bastard.

If you thump her, it's wife bashing.

If she thumps you, it's self-defence.

If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist.

If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination.

If she asks you, it's a favour.

If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear, you're a
    pervert.

If you don't, you're gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you're sexist.

If you don't, you're unromantic.

If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain.

If you don't, you're a slob.

If you buy her flowers, you're after something.
    If you don't, you're not thoughtful.

If you're proud of your achievements, you're full of yourself.

If you don't, you're not ambitious.

If she has a headache, she's tired.

If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore.

If you want it too often, you're oversexed.

If you don't, there must be someone else.

FUCKING WOMEN!!

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Those fuckin American wrestlers are cheating cunts aren't they?

One fellas biting the other fellas dick with his finger up his bum, whatever happened to the sleeper hold perfected by Mick McManus in the 70's...fucking untouchable that was...

Mind you, you can tell it's not real fighting cos one guy has thoughtfully repositioned his dick out of the way so as not to upset the other fellas grip too much...

Fucking WWF, never work it out...

15. theonlylivingboy

whatever happened to the sleeper hold perfected by Mick McManus in the 70's...fucking untouchable that was...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to drink quite regularly in a pub called the 'Seconds Out' owned and operated by non other than 'Crybaby' Jim Breaks, what a legend! He also had 'King-Kong' Kurt working on the door. Priceless.

16. theonlylivingboy

Saturday afternoons were never the same after the wrestling finished...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With the 2nd greatest sports presenter of all time (after Sid Waddell of course), Kent Walton "Hi there grappel fans!"

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

That Catweasel fella was the tops when I was a sprog, he looked like Worzel Gummidge on speed, Saturday afternoons were never the same after the wrestling finished...

Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks, Kendo Nagasaki all of 'em ace...* sniff *... eeh when I were a nipper

18. Disorder

Disorder New Member

That Catweasel fella was the tops when I was a sprog, he looked like Worzel Gummidge on speed, Saturday afternoons were never the same after the wrestling finished...

Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks, Kendo Nagasaki all of 'em ace...* sniff *... eeh when I were a nipper
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wrestling then AIRWOLF! woo!

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey we had the a-team on a saturday too fuckin ace was saturdays when i was a lad batalstar galacticer too yeeeeeeeeeeeeeess,i wwent watching the wwf in manchester a few years ago and threaten to knock fuck out of the mountie when he shouted to the crowd 'whos next'he stared to climb out the rint towards me,i fucking shit myself,the other guy dragged him back in buy the throat good job too i was just gonna kick fuck outta him,i wonder if he realises how lucky he was.

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

HA HA HA HAH AHA HAH AAHAHAHA! Fuckin priceless Tommy boy!