fuck you tommy,hittman,and that stupid nigger smokey.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by crawlin king snake, Jun 16, 2002.

1. crawlin king snake

crawlin king snake New Member

i think the topic is fairly self explanatory.

2. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

That the best you can do? Call me a nigger?

I almost pity you.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so you've managed to dry your eyes so you can see the forum adequately enough to post your "y'aint bothered me" bullshit

anyway.. i don't think anyone believed you'd actually took all that shit to heart.... that was though before you posted this.. which pretty much convinces us amateur psychologists that your verbal roughing up affected you a lot more than you are prepared to admit

4. kitana

kitana New Member

what did they do?

5. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

ya what happened i wonder
    i wanna know why he is a little bitch now as opposed to a cry-baby-bitch

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

he spit his dummy out and ran to his momma,looks like she wiped his eyes and he's back for round 2,some dickheads just dont learn do they.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    he spit his dummy out and ran to his momma,looks like she wiped his eyes and he's back for round 2,some dickheads just dont learn do they.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

like u?

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i just wanted to pipe up and add my 2 cents. go fuck your mother up the ass you suckhole newbies! thats all, thank you for listening. i will crawl back into the sewer where i came from now.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

once again kitana i inform you too shut your fucking mouth and get crawling back there dude cos no one is gonna miss you you fucking drippy cunt.

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    once again kitana i inform you too shut your fucking mouth and get crawling back there dude cos no one is gonna miss you you fucking drippy cunt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    uh ree? i am not Klitana. and perhaps i wasnt even addressing you.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:

12. kitana

kitana New Member

once again kitana i inform you too shut your fucking mouth and get crawling back there dude cos no one is gonna miss you you fucking drippy cunt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tommy?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    uh ree? i am not Klitana. and perhaps i wasnt even addressing you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

excuse my lil bitch, he is drunk n high

i fucked up my last post.

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    excuse my lil bitch, he is drunk n high
    B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whoo hooo! another winner at fugly!

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

i just wanted to pipe up and add my 2 cents. go fuck your mother up the ass you suckhole newbies! thats all, thank you for listening. i will crawl back into the sewer where i came from now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY! I didn't do nuthin. I am the bestest Newbie there is!!! YAY ME! and I lack the equipment and urge to fuck my mother in her ass.

15. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

A female from Delaware.... do I know you?

16. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I lack the equipment and urge to fuck my mother in her ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't sweat it, I took care of it for you. Tell your mom I said "shut up, bitch!!" she'll know what I'm talking about.

17. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote By tommy:

once again kitana i inform you too shut your fucking mouth and get crawling back there dude cos no one is gonna miss you you fucking drippy cunt.

i thought you likced drippy cunts?

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710's mum:

oh damn! someone needs to learn how to quote!
    must run in the family.
    tommy710's mum: we all know tommy likes yer drippy cunt

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i dont hav much choice kitana when she comes creeping in my room at 4 in the morning with her whips and chains,the skanky old fucker.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

i dont hav much choice kitana when she comes creeping in my room at 4 in the morning with her whips and chains,the skanky old fucker.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok...yer starting to worry me