Fuck you all I am out o here

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Jul 9, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

Tuesday I will be where I belong. On the water...for the first time in years I will be one with the sea. Not in this humid fucking backstabbing drunken/niggerville development/town where I live....Do not call me, do not e-mail me, do not IM me do not call my cell, do not leave me any fucking messages.....you can all suck my motherfucking cock because I am leaving the fucking hellhole of a town where I "live" for a day.......
    did I say FUCK YOU ALL?? Hopefully I included you, if you are reading this.
    GOD I AM HAPPY FOR ONCE.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

umm... are u smoking crack again?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Ladies and gentlemen... You may now remove your gas masks. I HATE NIGGERS has left the building.

4. I HATE NAGGERS

YAHOO!
    The oxygen thief (Kitana) has checked in, and the plagerist/word thief (Lomotil..isn't that a shits remedy?)has checked in too!
    You are just toooo clever...I'm sure everybody is impressed...

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yes, it is a 'shits remedy' - a narcotic used to treat chronic diarrhea. As far as the 'word thief' bit goes... Just because I'm literate and know how to use a spell-checker doesn't mean I copy other people's work...

6. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    Yes, it is a 'shits remedy' - a narcotic used to treat chronic diarrhea. As far as the 'word thief' bit goes... Just because I'm literate and know how to use a spell-checker doesn't mean I copy other people's work...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well not even you can fuck my good time up word thief...next time you copy/paste a "rant" make sure you dont steal it from a Free Republic website asswipe. Post away you thieving mother fucker. I am heading to the fish. You have about a 24 hr cushion here where you can post your BULLSHIT without me exposing you for the fuck that you are.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    well not even you can fuck my good time up word thief...next time you copy/paste a "rant" make sure you dont steal it from a Free Republic website asswipe. Post away you thieving mother fucker. I am heading to the fish. You have about a 24 hr cushion here where you can post your BULLSHIT without me exposing you for the fuck that you are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want to back up your claim with any substantial proof, go right ahead. I wrote that rant, as I've written countless rants before. Get used to 'em, asshole. I'll be posting more of *MY* work here, as well.

8. I HATE NAGGERS

rock on thief. My life does not revolve around this shitty forum. Have all the fun you want.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    rock on thief. My life does not revolve around this shitty forum. Have all the fun you want.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently it does, if you have to leave a formal notice about your little one-day expedition to go out and play in a puddle caused by a ruptured sewer main. Let me know if you ever get into some real water... like the deep end of the kiddie pool, for instance. If you ever grow a pair of balls large enough to venture out on the open sea, let me know, I'll let you borrow a pair of cement shoes... no charge!

Now, I've gathered enough about your M.O. to know that you'll post just about anything to try and piss someone off, whether you know it to be true or not. Anyone with a name like 'I HATE NIGGERS' is obviously looking to start an online fight. Here's a suggestion. Iron that slogan onto a T-shirt and walk around in the mall for as long as you spend starting shit behind the safety and comfort of your monitor and keyboard.

And when you get done with that… Go fuck your llama.

10. Celexa

Celexa New Member

Has IHN left yet?

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Hmmm... he claims that being "on" the water is where he belongs.

I can understand why. Shit floats!

12. kitana

kitana New Member

i am not an oxygen thief

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no his car was in the driveway wen I got home, and yes kitana, you are an Oxygen thief..

14. kitana

kitana New Member

he's not going anywhere.
    Fuck off, IMC, u r just a waste of space.