fuck this I been awake too long...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Thats right, I work all night, so Im beat... secondly, to all you whiney assholes that bitch because Im "ignoring" you on MSN or Yahoo, Im not home, or maybe I just really don't want to talk to you... So suck it up...

2. kitana

kitana New Member

yes, prostitution is hard work, isnt it?

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    yes, prostitution is hard work, isnt it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you appear to enjoy it judging by the ' ' you put at the header of your post.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    But you appear to enjoy it judging by the ' ' you put at the header of your post.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what can I say nursey? the girl gives me 30 bucks to suck my cock... What? Im gonna turn that shit down?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

no, he sucks me off for free. we like to get together n play kinky sometimes

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

you dont put your dick in that do you imc?you must be mad.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    you dont put your dick in that do you imc?you must be mad.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its too late, i already bit it off

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

better him having it bit off buy you than rotting after hes finished with you.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    better him having it bit off buy you than rotting after hes finished with you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, tommy, no. just b/c yer daddy's dick rotted n fell off after he ass-fucked u, doesnt mean that happens to everyone

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    what can I say nursey? the girl gives me 30 bucks to suck my cock... What? Im gonna turn that shit down?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So...you're letting Offal Gurl suck your cock for just $30???