fuck the women of this world......in their asses

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by crawling king snake, Jun 12, 2002.

1. crawling king snake

crawling king snake New Member

whats up with all this male bashing? we cant help it that your daddy got you pregnant. or that your boyfriend has a little dick and cant fuck. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

2. kitana

kitana New Member

someone hold this fucker down while i prepare a scalpel

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

no problam kit,cut his balls off,if he actually has any?

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

We've got another one.

5. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

King we can't help you're an idiot who, apparently, doesn't know shit about anything. Don't post anymore until you have something to say that actually makes some fucking sense. You're the one with the small dick. Go to hell.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    King we can't help you're an idiot who, apparently, doesn't know shit about anything. Don't post anymore until you have something to say that actually makes some fucking sense. You're the one with the small dick. Go to hell.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

n what about u?

7. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

n what about me?

Everyone has their own opinion.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    n what about me?

Everyone has their own opinion.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

those 3 inches in yer pants...

9. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

3 inches, no. I can at least say I have more than that. But I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about being an idiot.
    Everyone has their own opinion about that.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

3 inches, no. I can at least say I have more than that. But I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about being an idiot.
    Everyone has their own opinion about that.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i am stupid
    ==================
    You're stupid.

Don't get me wrong; it could be a lot worse. Your stupidity is never going to kill people or start an international incident. In fact, you can wear it on your sleeve, and pretend it's ironic. Your friends and neighbours may even respect you for displaying your inner moron.

The knowledge that you really are a few brain cells short of a baker's dozen will remain our little secret.
    ===================

DUMB QUIZ

11. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

My opinion:
    If you're stupid, I'm stupid. I got the same response as you on the quiz. Either we're both stupid, or the people who made up that quiz are stupid and couldn't come up with real questions, or another answer to if you were stupid or not.

You're not stupid. We just don't understand you.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

13. kitana

kitana New Member

My opinion:
    If you're stupid, I'm stupid. I got the same response as you on the quiz. Either we're both stupid, or the people who made up that quiz are stupid and couldn't come up with real questions, or another answer to if you were stupid or not.

You're not stupid. We just don't understand you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sniffles*
    oh that was touching, thanx