Fuck the men of this world!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by nerpsen, Jun 11, 2002.

1. Damian

Damian New Member

Fucking shit ... I hate when that happens ...
    the url is fucked ...
    check out this new and improved picture of me ...
    her we go ...
    any better?!

2. kitana

kitana New Member

damian: i dunno about u

3. NiCo

NiCo New Member

lol damien why do i get the feeling you're a 16 year old acne ridden overweight retard whos own mother hasn't even touched him in a caring manner?

Assuming that pic is her, shes not the most attractive girl i've ever seen, but far be it from ugly. The situation is a funny one, yes, and I admit I laughed when I read it, at the situation, not her. Sucks but life goes on. I just lost someone, wasn't to my siblings or anything, hell I don't even know what happened, she just disappeared. You just gotta realize that you're still going to wake up tomorrow. Such is the circle of life. Get over it.

4. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Did they catch the real Green River Killer?

5. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    lol damien why do i get the feeling you're a 16 year old acne ridden overweight retard whos own mother hasn't even touched him in a caring manner?

Assuming that pic is her, shes not the most attractive girl i've ever seen, but far be it from ugly. The situation is a funny one, yes, and I admit I laughed when I read it, at the situation, not her. Sucks but life goes on. I just lost someone, wasn't to my siblings or anything, hell I don't even know what happened, she just disappeared. You just gotta realize that you're still going to wake up tomorrow. Such is the circle of life. Get over it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe she just got sick of you talking crap.

6. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Love advice comming from someone whos handle is necropaedophile. How quaint. Thanks but I don't need it.

However I was not the one talking shit. Apparently you need to re-read what happened.

7. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Love advice comming from someone whos handle is necropaedophile. How quaint. Thanks but I don't need it.

However I was not the one talking shit. Apparently you need to re-read what happened.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I dont need to re-read anything,i just like getting on peoples nerves.Thank u for entertaining me.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

...why do i get the feeling you're a 16 year old acne ridden overweight retard whos own mother hasn't even touched him in a caring manner?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am nut overweight!

9. NiCo

NiCo New Member

is your name damian?

10. kitana

kitana New Member

is your name damian?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dur dur

11. Damian

Damian New Member

Bitch of the year, as bizarre as the scenario sounds now I comprehend the reason why your so called boyfriend did what he did! You no doubt deserved it! This is really hilarious! God damned fucking hilarious!!!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Incidentally. Glancing at your photograph which is posted, after I wretch and vomit, I realize that the reason why your boyfriend dumped you is that he obviously has decided not to engage in beastiality!

blah blah blah ... PUKE

12. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Just like you life, fucking hilarious.
    [/quote]Incidentally. Glancing at your photograph which is posted, after I wretch and vomit, I realize that the reason why your boyfriend dumped you is that he obviously has decided not to engage in beastiality![/quote]
    OK so what if I am not a man, since that's what you seem to prefer. We all realise that you don't have sexual feelings towards girls, but please try to restrain yourself.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Damian:
    Why don't you just admit that you're a frustrated lesbian carpopheliac! (Get the dictionary smegma puss!)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'll hazard a guess.... carpet eater?

when i was 18 my glass was always half full... mind you.. i had just turned legal

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    origianlly posted buy pyscho kit

hehehehehehe yeh right babes.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh i forgot. yer the one thats into anorexic chiks

15. Damian

Damian New Member

Bitch of the year; you fishy fucked up whore; you are one pathetic god damned cunt!
    I love women ... just not doggified rodents such as yourself!!! In fact I have been with so many sweet ladies that you would be amazed! By the way, I really do think that you are one ugly chick! No kidding, and I am a really good judge of beautiful women!

Why don't you just admit that you're a frustrated lesbian carpopheliac! (Get the dictionary smegma puss!)

To be as cynical as you are at eighteen is the epitome of what is wrong with this world! Here's a suggestion for you go live with the god damned kangaroos bitch! Either that or choose from the following ...
    1.) arsenic !
    2.) rope !
    3.) running vehicle inside a closed garage !
    4.) all of the above !

Bitch of the year; you fishy fucked up whore; you are one pathetic god damned cunt!

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

origianlly posted buy pyscho kit
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>i am nut overweight!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehehehehehe yeh right babes.

17. Damian

Damian New Member

Coming soon ...
    To a www.fugly.com near you ...
    A photograph of ...

DA BITCH O' DE YEAH!

Yo B ... now the funs a gonna really get goin' ...

18. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Seriously this Damian is a few fags short of a mardigra.

He is really pissed at me because I openly revealed his sexuality when he could not. Now he comes on here only to diss me. I do beleive ealier he said something like "don't worry I think you're hot"? Half you fuckers haven't even seen a proper picture of me. And you won't ever. So fuck off and go back to your ass fucking.

What does Damian call condoms? Mud flaps.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what would a picture matter??.. why would a whole portfolio of pictures make any difference.... looks matter.. but what matters more is the whole package.. and to be brutally honest.. you turned a straight man gay... condemnation enough.. sorry

20. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Guys aren't very smart, are they Kit? Then they wonder why they become the target of homosexuals. It's because they are too fucking docile to know what some homosexuals do to get among straight men.

pimp for starters he was gay LONG before I was going out with him. How do I know? He told me. He basically used me to give the straight apperance around straight guys so he could get in with the group. And seeing as how most guys are totally unsure about their sexuality, they usually get suckered in by the advances.

Don't believe me? Go out and ask a homosexual what some gay men do to get a straight guy in bed with them.

Kind of the rejoicing you guys probably feel when you get a lesbian in bed with you.

It's a crazy fucked up world out there and most of you pimple farming fuck knuckles wouldn't last 24 hours off your computer.

What am I saying?

GET A FUCKING CLUE!!

That's all I have to say on the subject of my ex. I was used, just like some of you guys get used every fucking day without knowing. The end.