Fuck the men of this world!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by nerpsen, Jun 11, 2002.

1. Lady Maelstrom

Lady Maelstrom New Member

I've always been fond of the tying up-plugged in curling iron up the ass-form of vengeance torture...see how much he likes getting dick up the poop chute after that new little sex toy...

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

y'know...if my girlfriend looked as clintonesque as you i'd turn gay too..

well actually i'd just get another girlfriend but the sentiments there

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    I don't need to meet with the approval of your scabby ass. Let's see your picture then.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there's been plenty posted snoopy.. so go fetch

[/quote]That picture was NOT posted on this site and is NOT therefore, public property so don't post it, especially from fugly's own server.[/quote]

you put in in your profile you dumb cunt... a public profile.. so you intended it to be public property... but as you are stupid you posted it from a server that doesn't allow hotlinking.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i don't like you 'cos your stupid

she was talking collectively..

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    you put in in your profile you dumb cunt... a public profile.. so you intended it to be public property... but as you are stupid you posted it from a server that doesn't allow hotlinking.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No...the pic was showing until she removed it...straight after she saw my post.

5. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Some of you guys have valid arguements, some of you guys just post for the hell of it. Alot of you people think it's cool to flame people (hell, I do) and some of you do a bad attempt with false information (eg. the 0.5 seconds i had a picture posted on tripod does not make a valid reason to insult me, you cumbucket). We all hate each other, secretly. I have no idea why some of you people get so cut up by what I say. I don't see how you can feel so threatened by an 18 year old australian female like me. I can imagine some of you, typing your lives away on this forum, thinking you are shit hot because you have 4 star user rating. Well, guess what? I thought being FUGLY the LESS stars would be better. In that case I am a fugly stud muffin. Sure you all have your own options, but some times you guys try just a little too hard to force them on other people. Not saying that's wrong, but it's very hypocritical of you when you take the piss out of some of my posts. Half of my posts are the to row you guys up. Man I love this place. I am here to stay. And HEY do what ever the fuck you want with that picture but PLEASE remove it from fugly.com's server. Stick it on yer own or something. Give me a curly mostache and a cock on my head. Make me laugh so more. YOU guy suck so much I love it.

- Neri "the punk-ass bitch"

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Man you are the whiney little bitch today arent you? A long way from that IN YOUR FACE HARDCORE chick you were at first.....

7. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Ahhh shut up Matt, you fag-whore. I am no different. I just want half these cocksags to know what they say doesnt truely offend me. Just incase. Never know, we are dealing with complete strangers here. For all I know you might be a 50 year old peadophile, Matt. Actually, I have come to the conclusion that you ARE a 50 year old boy-fucker. Are you Catholic?

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Im sorry to dissapoint you, I dont like to fuck little boys. You will just have to find a real pedophile you there to give you some lovin. Did you think that it was a mistake that your boyfriend IS gay?

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

*edits post to remove you from "pedophile you there" *

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Sorry,Nerdi-no can do *shrug*

-Nursey ... 'average slob'

11. Matthew

Matthew New Member

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    you turned a straighman gay.. *lol* who sucks better dick? you or your brother? ever compaired notes with your fudge packing bro? Maybe thats the reason why your man left<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn, if i could turn a straight man gay, i would be proud

13. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

That really does suck Siber.
    I hope you didn't catch anything from that butt nugget.

I just mentioned the "Would you take him back" thing because he WILL come back begging for forgiveness once his ass hurts so bad he can't take it up the pooper any more and wants some pussy again.

If (when) he does, tell him "Wow I really missed you..... I will screw you one last time on MY terms. (he asks what they are) Since I know how kinky you are I want some fun. I'm going to tie you up."
    Once you have him tied up, (preferably at his place so you can leave him tied) butter his balls with bengay and put a match in his pee hole, light it and leave. After about a half hour call your brother to let him go.

14. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

HOLY FUCK you really are the master of torture, Dog! And I am just sick and twisted enough to use that idea too, but with my own modifications.

If I was to tie him up, it would be over a meat ant's nest at his father's farm. But I wouldn't call anyone to release him. I would just grab some popcorn and orange juice and sit and watch him get eaten to death.

He actually called me just before asking what I am going to do. He is so scared of me. He's such a wuss. I hope his cock breaks off up some guy's ass.

15. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Well you welcome to try my ex, Kit

Fat matt stop putting me on little boy's bodies so you can fat-isize.. err fantisize.

16. Matthew

Matthew New Member

was that supposed to be witty or something?

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    Well you welcome to try my ex, Kit <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh, that kool, i will try some fresh meat down here, in Texas...mainly tink-a-tank.
    actually, i only think he is hetero, he might be gay or bi. i need to ask him.

Fat matt stop putting me on little boy's bodies so you can fat-isize.. err fantisize. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah, matt likes lil boys

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Matt:
    was that supposed to be witty or something? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh-oh, looks like kitanitis is spreading now. it is the season, u know.

19. Damian

Damian New Member

Fuck ... in what manner of speaking ...?!

20. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Shut the fuck up you sell out fag.