Fuck the men of this world!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by nerpsen, Jun 11, 2002.

1. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Well I am in a shit mood. I had a boyfriend until today. Why not now? Because the scrotum syphillis sucking fag decided he was going to get in the sack with my brother. MY FUCKING BROTHER of all people. You can imagine how pissed off I am and how low much fucking self-esteme lies now. The fucked thing is he asked if I would join in! Fuck that for a joke! I am not into incest and I certainly don't want to see my so called boyfriend screwing other men or women. So right now, I am staying the fuck away from anything with a cock.

FUCK MALES!

2. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Kit chopped off my balls, does that count?

I had a girlfriend dump me for a lezbian, that's not half as bad though.

What if they show up at Christmas together?

Would you take him back? Could you ever trust him again?

Get screened for STD's he has probably been playing the field

3. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Don't worry I will be sure to get myself off to the doctor right away. Wel always used protection thank FUCK.

I would never take the fucker back. Not if he was the last fuck on this miserable planet. I'd sooner fuck a tree branch.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hmmm...can you blame him?You,after all,are a frumpy,boring ~woman with issues~ who,on top of all that,looks like this:
    ...y'know...give the guy a fucking break!Oh-and i agree with dog breath-you better get screened for V.D.

5. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Don't be attempting to post my pictures on here you stupid fucker. And don't assume to judge me "frumpy" from one fucking picture. Why do I give a flying fuck what you think anyways? Fuck off and die.

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    Don't be attempting to post my pictures on here you stupid fucker. And don't assume to judge me "frumpy" from one fucking picture. Why do I give a flying fuck what you think anyways? Fuck off and die.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Where'd the piccy go?Damn...i'm so stoopid...i'm just gonna have to 'attempt' to post that again!

Why do you 'give a flying fuck'?Stop being so silly,frumpy menstrual campaigner.It's already become quite apparent just how desperate you are to meet with our approval...especially now with your newly smashed esteem.Go out and get raped or something...it might give your mopey,bland face more of an enlivened,interesting appearance.

7. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

I don't need to meet with the approval of your scabby ass. Let's see your picture then. That picture was NOT posted on this site and is NOT therefore, public property so don't post it, especially from fugly's own server. You people don't like me because I have opinions. When did I once try and meet with your approval you stupid fucker? I have never even posted to you or comment on one of your posts. If you other fuckers want to flame me too, go ahead I could really use some fire in my life about now. BRING IT ON YEEEAAAAH

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    I don't need to meet with the approval of your scabby ass. Let's see your picture then. That picture was NOT posted on this site and is NOT therefore, public property so don't post it, especially from fugly's own server. You people don't like me because I have opinions. When did I once try and meet with your approval you stupid fucker? I have never even posted to you or comment on one of your posts. If you other fuckers want to flame me too, go ahead I could really use some fire in my life about now. BRING IT ON YEEEAAAAH<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'YEEEAAAAH'Woman with issues' is waving her feeble little fisties around!She's tapping into her wombanly warrior spirit now!!!

9. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Hey go and read my site "disclaimer" about use of my images

http://nerspen.hypermart.net/iownu.txt

Well I thank you for giving me SOMETHING to fucking vent on, Nursery. Can we do this again sometime?

FUCK YOU ALL

10. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

I don't need to meet with the approval of your scabby ass. Let's see your picture then. That picture was NOT posted on this site and is NOT therefore, public property so don't post it, especially from fugly's own server. You people don't like me because I have opinions. When did I once try and meet with your approval you stupid fucker? I have never even posted to you or comment on one of your posts. If you other fuckers want to flame me too, go ahead I could really use some fire in my life about now. BRING IT ON YEEEAAAAH<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nursey didn't bring your pic to the forum you stupid twat you did. When you posted your homepage in your profile it became ours to use anyway we like.

now who's got photoshop all warmed up and ready to go?

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Well I am in a shit mood. I had a boyfriend until today. Why not now? Because the scrotum syphillis sucking fag decided he was going to get in the sack with my brother. MY FUCKING BROTHER of all people. You can imagine how pissed off I am and how low much fucking self-esteme lies now. The fucked thing is he asked if I would join in! Fuck that for a joke! I am not into incest and I certainly don't want to see my so called boyfriend screwing other men or women. So right now, I am staying the fuck away from anything with a cock.
    FUCK MALES!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT HAS GOTTA HURT.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

Siber: dont take him back n get tested for STDs. once a cheater, always a cheater.

now, if u want to get revenge, u can kastrate or do other stuff.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

n dont feel bad. yer pretty n there are better guys out there (i think).

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Well I am in a shit mood. I had a boyfriend until today. Why not now? Because the scrotum syphillis sucking fag decided he was going to get in the sack with my brother. MY FUCKING BROTHER of all people. You can imagine how pissed off I am and how low much fucking self-esteme lies now. The fucked thing is he asked if I would join in! Fuck that for a joke! I am not into incest and I certainly don't want to see my so called boyfriend screwing other men or women. So right now, I am staying the fuck away from anything with a cock.

FUCK MALES!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a sec,I shouldn't be laughing at your misfortune..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!

Woops,sorry.

15. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    n dont feel bad. yer pretty n there are better guys out there (i think).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No,we're all assholes....

16. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Sounds like your (misguided) conceited ass got what you deserved. Maybe you will come down from your little cloud now. Do I love you? NO

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you turned a straighman gay.. *lol* who sucks better dick? you or your brother? ever compaired notes with your fudge packing bro? Maybe thats the reason why your man left

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

19. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:

Get screened for STD's he has probably been playing the field
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes,putting from the rough.....lol

20. kat

kat New Member

If I was to tie him up, it would be over a meat ant's nest at his father's farm. But I wouldn't call anyone to release him. I would just grab some popcorn and orange juice and sit and watch him get eaten to death.
    B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wonder if that would work on MY ex.......