fuck me!!! a thousand posts!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Jan 31, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i just wish i coulda kept up the unbridled hate like IMC...

2. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

Congratulations...I think!!!!

Fuck you.......I'd prefer to do something else with you....nudge-nudge...wink-wink...say no more.

3. Topper

Topper New Member

Does this mean you will be concentrating more on input, instead of post count?, or are we going for 5 figures?

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Topper:
    Does this mean you will be concentrating more on input, instead of post count?, or are we going for 5 figures?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if fugly hadn't deleted all my posts due to a brief barney we had last weekend...
    you would know that me and IMC are not the types of people who just post inane shit just to up our post rates....
    i had a lotta content to a lotta my posts... but unfortunately their history.. so i just gotta start all over again...

mind you some of it was inane shit...
    i'm just not in the habit of posting one word posts...
    i'm a great lover of the epic post myself...
    when you have at least contributed enough to this forum to be promoted to average slob... then come criticise me...
    it was 35 posts.. but due to some people doing what you accuse me of doing *looks at pinkorbrown69.... but he ain't the only guilty party*....
    it been upped to 100 posts...