fuck everyone of you

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by crawling king snake, Jun 12, 2002.

1. crawling king snake

crawling king snake New Member

you bunch of unfriendly fags. fuck you tommy your probably some little computer geek loser just like the rest of you.

2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

well you sure didnt last long before crying like the little bitch that you are.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oh dear i think someones upset.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

*burrp* *scratches ass*

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crawling king snake:
    you bunch of unfriendly fags. fuck you tommy your probably some little computer geek loser just like the rest of you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf wrong with u?
    this is fugly, not some gay, friendly site

6. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

hey slimey snake, I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well thats gotta be a new record for the fugly forums crawling king cracking so quickly,can we have an adudicator to comfirm that please imc,fred vegas etc please verify.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no there have been a few faster than that.. i can remember some whore posting pics of her husband then breaking down in a crying teary mess in the same thread about my user name.. I think someone killed her kid... could have been me, but there has been soo fucking many

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    no there have been a few faster than that.. i can remember some whore posting pics of her husband then breaking down in a crying teary mess in the same thread about my user name.. I think someone killed her kid... could have been me, but there has been soo fucking many<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

when was this? n where is that thread?