fuck ALL you foreigners

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Nov 7, 2000.

1. psychedelic_mess

psychedelic_mess New Member

i dont have a real problem with foreign people.....
    as long as they stay outta my country
    i dont want to haff to think about whether that Spics or Wops at the mall are talking in there fucked up language about me, or worry about some towel head molesting me in the bathroom.
    If they stay in Yugoslavia and Wop-an I'm fine with them.
    Niggers too. Go back to Africa you fucking purple pussy, horse cock crackheads.
    All you do is take perfectly good cocaine and ruin it.

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by psychedelic_mess:
    as long as they stay outta my country
    i dont want to haff to think about whether that Spics or Wops at the mall are talking in there fucked up language about me, or worry about some towel head molesting me in the bathroom.
    All you do is take perfectly good cocaine and ruin it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, what a first post...dredging up a dead thread that is two years old, using Ebonic like spelling (haff), showing your mental illness (little paranoid with the everyone speaking another language must be talking about you), the token drug reference, and ending it all with a little red x.

Sit down and shut up, asshole!

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

uh oh. its only 15 years old (not old enought for fugly) and had this:

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>you know pimp, Im starting to believe ford scrotum and Funbunbobby are the same person... They are both a little too fruity, andwhineing about morals to be in the fugly forums
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    here we go its mr paranoia,what the hell is it with you IMC everyone on this list according to you is someone else,you still think im spanky ya braindead cunt which im quite happy to admit if it stops you twitching and drooling for 10 mins,do you guys wonder where all these conspiracy theorys come from,elvis alive,goverment talking to aliens,fake moon landing etc take a look in IMc's direction i bet you think bin laden is one of your bin men(garbage men for you yanks)ya sad paranoid fuck.

5. stymie

stymie New Member

No shit

dont want to haff to think about whether that Spics or Wops at the mall are talking in there fucked up language about me,

Same as the stupid dumb bitches we have over here, sending stupid fucking text messages to the dumb whore sat next to her on their dumb mobile phones. That`s all they do for fucks sake

Visions of a camel jockey slamming her one in the toilet to break her in, oh yes.

This little nugget stumped me I`m afraid, what the fuck have Yugoslavians done to upset her? And purple pussy, well I almost followed through (shit myself)reading that, and as for horse cock crackheads, look I`m sorry but can someone enlighten me on what one of these is? Something other than YOU ya limey cunt would be appreciated

[ August 13, 2002: Message edited by: stymie ]

6. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by some new jailbait teenybopper:
    i dont want to haff to think about whether that Spics or Wops at the mall are talking in there fucked up language about me <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    they ARE talking about you, hon:

"Hey Abdul-check out the stupid American bitch with the orange hair!"

"She's probably a virgin - maybe been finger-fucked once..."

"Y'think she's a lesbian?"

"Naw, Hussein - just a Goth. Betcha she even has a pointless, boring website about herself on AOL." (laughing)