fuck all ya mohterhfuckers im drukn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MEDICVET, Jun 7, 2005.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

they must be doing a uk tour or something because a friend of mine saw them play up in the lake district a couple of weeks ago

2. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

wow I get drunk and make a stupid post one night and people who are still obsessed and talk about me having no life but appearantly have none of their own still flock on over..and nursey, you promised you wouldn't show those pics to anyone! (seriously tho, my tits aren't that big..should I get them enlarged to that size for you?)

so am I a dyke or a kike? or can someone come up with a killer rap to make me both? that would rock. or maybe I'm just another messed up soul, no more same or different than anyone else who posts here..

naaah...

3. Schmed

Schmed New Member

You're just a worthless tub of shit. Nothing more, nothing less, get over it shit heap.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Schmed, I really mean this... If you ever call me Fat shit heap, and refer to me as her, I will kill you in your sleep

5. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Hmmm, you have a point here...I retract my previous statement about Medivet. She will now be known as as a festering open ass sore whose only discernable worth is to give the janitor that has to clean her skull and brain matter up off the bathroom floor and wall after she does the right thing and takes her own life via gun shot some validation.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

much better... thank you

7. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

medic, drunk and stupidity are not the same thing