fuck all ya mohterhfuckers im drukn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MEDICVET, Jun 7, 2005.

1. HORUS

HORUS New Member

oh and btw sams idea has actually been already done, its called Depleted Uranim, and its used in the APFDS tank rounds, airplanes gun ammo, chobham armour for tanks and many other things

the bad part is, on impact the stuff aerosols and the nearby folks (usually GIs) breathe that stuff in, behold the gulf war syndrome

for more details:http://www.bushflash.com/pl_lo.html

2. HORUS

HORUS New Member

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Don't believe a word of it Dwaine. His chocolate sandrose is as untouched as a freshly windswept dune.
    You must think i'm crazy! Dwaine has promised me 100 million dinars for you (about £3.50) providing your virginity is in no way compromised before your 'wedding night'. Besides, i don't do reacharounds.

4. HORUS

HORUS New Member

you silly little cunt

i got no time for a halfwitted little nothing like you

ive been wondering why everyone here hates your guts, question answered! :D

dont be too sad, im sure youll find another way to kiss dwaines ass, god knows theres alot of it, so youll have your work cut out for you

you dont need to defend him with your lame bullshit, hes a big boy, im sure me fucking alittle with him wont leave him in tears

im sure youll find some other way to brown nose him

go get fucked cunt, this is over

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

.....it's something i said, isn't it? :|

6. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Nursey, I believe you've riled up the little fella! Of course he had no time for you, well except to type over a 100 words to you in an effort to PROVE just how little time he has for you. He did however have no time to use capitols or punctuation. I on the other hand have PLENTY of time. Idiot.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

did you just call my sweet little desert blossom an idiot???.... i will fucking rip out your testicles and use them as the homoerotic nipples on my next batman costume you leprous little cunt....

tho if you were calling horus the idiot then disregard everything i just typed sweet little schmedly

8. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Then I shall disregard it. :D Your darling angel christ flower is safe!1

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and so are your ozric testicles

10. Ferine

Ferine New Member

All of this could have been avoided if you'd just fondled his balls. Deep rooted fears of testicular cancer may be the cause of his sudden outburst.

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Ozric Tentacles...now THERE is a band I haven't heard of in a while...

12. HORUS

HORUS New Member

didnt i tell you to blow me already? you can type well with my monster in your face

13. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Ooo even I riled the little guy up. See it's easy. Now someone else try it, it's sort of funny, like when I tease Harlan with cake.

14. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Children, children! *claps*.

For the record I am neither Jew (nor do I want to be anything like one if in fact, they are all like Stein-y boy, Whipone), I just play one on T.V....complete with "Oi-Vay's" and "Cwaffee Tawlk!"

Frankly, I could give a flying fuck what ethnicity one is-- we're all a bunch of fucking messes.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it's couldn't...

unless you really do give a flying fuck

16. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Well, there he is! The toad of the hour! Maybe your cactus, er, I mean desert flower will kiss you and turn you into some semblance of a human being.

I thank you for the "correction" but from where I'm from, we say "could" - served up with a liberal dose of sarcasm.

17. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

How about we post somewhere else other than medicvet's thread?

18. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Different versions of English???

:?:

19. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Their still doing the rounds, they did a gig in my fine city the other month with Ed Rush & Optical.

20. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Where did they play? (Obviously Brighton, but which club....)