fuck all ya mohterhfuckers im drukn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MEDICVET, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

أنا استعملت الإنترنن

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Why? Is she another one who loves your 'TOOL'?

3. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Erm...I see. Simple as that is it?

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

She must love my TOOL and my wife's candleBOX!

And I'm not really sure why I like anyone. In CB's case, I've chatted with her online and she's genuinly good to talk to. Also, the few time's I posted on Five's site a few of the grunts were giving me shit and she told them to be nice to me.

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Jeeeeesus...thank fuck for that, Dubya! I was really starting to think you were stupid or something... :x

What a stupid question! Who the hell asked you....oh!...it's ok!

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

When is my next IRaqi class nurseh? I want to learn another languge... latin and klingon are getting me no where

7. HORUS

HORUS New Member

its called "arabic" jethro

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

sp they only speak one laungauge in the middle east?

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Just name a time Dwaine, you golden larynxed lothario! Once word gets round, 'victims' will be flocking from all over North Carolina to be raped just by you!

10. HORUS

HORUS New Member

no course not dude, but the stinking arabs speak stinking arabic

iraqis are like 80% arabs

11. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

The Arabs start wars and then start slobbering and crying like animals when they lose ground. The easiest and most effective way to deal with these slime is to put uranium and plutonium in their water supplies. Within ten years the variety of cancers in their populations would weaken them to the point of behaving.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well, it's not quite so simple. There is standard Arabic and classical Arabic.( 'like the difference between Modern Standard English and Shakespearean English' ). Then there are regional variations...
    'Now, on to spoken Arabic, which is where it gets complicated and tricky. First of all, you need to bear in mind that written Arabic and spoken Arabic are extremely different. The difference is huge. Now, it gets even trickier because the spoken versions really are very different from each other. How well you understand various spoken versions depends on how similar they are to yours and/or how much you've been exposed to them.'
    For Dwaine's next lesson, I will be teaching him to say 'I have navigated the stars long and far to bring me to your sumptuous rear vagina, Horus. Now OPEN SESAME and allow Djinn Dwainie to fill your darkened caverna with vast riches of glistening nob pearls and purest scrotal gold!' in classical Arabic, for added mystique.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

spoken look a true wannabejew..

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

:roll:

15. HORUS

HORUS New Member

word

you sounded dangerously kikey there sam

16. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

She told me she wasn't into girls!

17. HORUS

HORUS New Member

of course for that to happen, youd have to pull your head outta my ass, and i dont see that happening anytime soon :)

ps. ive spend some time in the region, theres the quran arabic, and theres the modern day arabic, with modern arabic you can get by, in all arab countries and many non-arabic muslim places, like in africa (its like the diffrent versions of english)

i even remember a few words of arabic

ps. in iraq, even the kurds speak good arabic, so basicly yes, everyone speaks arabic in iraq

ps2. nursey, fondle my balls :wink:

18. HORUS

HORUS New Member

the word of the day is "kike", not "dyke"

19. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

That's why its funny, dumbass.

20. HORUS

HORUS New Member

i see