Fuck All of You

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lick me where I bleed, Mar 1, 2001.

1. Lick me where I bleed

Lick me where I bleed New Member

Hey, I'm new here. 18 year old female from Canada. You guys seem pretty fucked up and thats cool. So ya whatever, e-mail me if u wanna talk or whatever, blah, blah, blah, suck my dick etc, etc. I'll talk to you later then.

Cya

------------------
    Your mom's a whore

2. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

Welcome to the most fucked up worl dthe internet has ever known. I am the bi sexual female that everyone loves.....NOT REALLY but you can get any idea of how much love goes on in the forum...(*chuckle*)

Shame though you came now....you won't get to talk to IMC(I murder children) He was the ruler of us all....him and Pimp.

Welcome to the forum...

FUCK YOU!

------------------
    What the HELL is up wit your eye?

3. Lick me where I bleed

Ya cool, r u really bi? didn't quite understand. Prolly cuz I'm retarded or something. Who the hell is IMC? hy is he so great?
    Do u guys have like wild massive online orgys where you cut each up and lap up the blood? Hey if so count me. But ya, thats all I guesss. Not much action on this here lame lil board. So ya fuck you too, fuck me, fuck everyone.

Adios

------------------
    Your mom's a whore

4. drag_on

drag_on New Member

hmmmm i am the ruler of the forum now.... didnt i say before that i won? hmmm too bad you guys are too stupid to figure that one out......

5. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

I can't believe u took the time out from CHECKING your POOP for PEANUTS to post that. u stupid CUNT

------------------
    I'm a VAGITARIAN

6. Lick me where I bleed

Ya pimp that would be my hypothetical dick then, and no I ain't a fat duff internet loser. Just a regular ol teenager. And the fuck me thing. I know how bad you want me, but alas I am taken. I might consider making you my slave if you can think of like 20 reasons why you deserve for me to treat you like a dog. If your lucky I might starve and beat ya, with random acts of kicking you in the head

------------------
    Your mom's a whore

7. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

MARRY ME? I LOVE YOU!

------------------
    What the HELL is up wit your eye?

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lick me where I bleed:
    but alas I am taken. I might consider making you my slave if you can think of like 20 reasons why you deserve for me to treat you like a dog.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so am i....
    and i can't even think of one reason why i'd want that...
    but it looks like yumyums'll clean that jammy gash for ya

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lick me where I bleed:
    Prolly cuz I'm retarded or something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    prob'ly
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    I Murder Children......

sometimes.... usually a saturday or sunday...
    but of course... being cyber S&M we have to cut ourselves and do some lame descriptions.. and of course.. lick our own blood... but... those of us who are lucky enough to have girlfriends or cats/dogs.. can have a third party to do the licking... makes it easier to type as well...
    one, one, one.... there's just one of you right??
    thank fuck for that.. i was gettin bored... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    thanx
    i dunno... are you in any way attractive... or are you one of those lame fat old duffers who generally reside on the net?? if yer fit yer in with a small chance... if yer fat ferget it
    my sentiments exactly.....

Adios

[/B][/QUOTE]

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

18 year old female from Canada.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    a female??
    so that'll be your hypothetical dick then...

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drag_on:
    hmmmm i am the ruler of the forum now.... didnt i say before that i won? hmmm too bad you guys are too stupid to figure that one out......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry boss... i'll try harder in the future to understand your fucked up homoerotic retardedness....

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im not really a leader, I just play one on TV... everyone say hello to licks via ICQ 67501893 yes I know, Im a filthy asshole... thanks for readin!