Fruity Cheerios

Discussion in 'Fizood' started by chaoticbrylync, Oct 29, 2008.

1. chaoticbrylync

chaoticbrylync New Member

had the unique opportunity to try "Fruity Cheerios"...I should have guessed this would happen once they started the "flavor this or that" type of cereals that somewhere down the line Cheerios would also be altered. Okay, imagine if you will someone gives you a coloring book picture of Cheerios and a bunch of crayons...that's about what they look like.
    >and as for flavor;
    There is a slight fruity taste, and the whole mess leaves the milk a sort of peachy tinge, but if you are looking for the full fruity-sweet experience/sugar rush, better off staying with "Fruit Loops" or even "Fruity Pebbles".
    <They might be fun to use for children's arts and crafts projects; and with the holidays around the corner, some thread and a box of these and you can make garland for the Christmas tree. Another idea, bird feeding in the winter, their colors making it easier for the birds to find them in the snow.
    >On the whole, I would consider this EPIC Cereal FAIL.:p

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That's a remarkable bit of insight on a topic that none of us would have known, or even given, two shits about.

Perhaps I'm biased in my ingrate response, as I've not consumed an actual 'breakfast' in probably a decade or more, so don't take my response to heart. It's obvious you spent the better portion of five minutes in your endeavor to explain to us that the cereal turns milk the color of baby shit, and isn't quite as palatable as similar marketed competitors, and for that, I commend you.

Now, let's hear your review on K-Y Jelly vs. Toothpaste as both a lubricant and a dessert topping...

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

few months ago I used K-Y as toothpaste ... oh wait never mind it was not K-Y ... it was hemorrhoid cream. YUCK and no it was never used for buttholes, someone told me if you put it under your eyes it reduces swelling (I had a poofy eyes while preggers) . I left it on the sink, and well it is shaped like toothpaste . I did not realize for like 7-10 seconds of fast tooth brushing - nasty

shit what was this thread about, I forgot ... oh yeah fruity cheerios. Um aren't those called Fruit Loops? Who the hell starts a thread about fruity cheerios anyway??? how in the hell did I get to a story about hemorrhoid cream. WTF??? I need to go to bed

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It's okay... I'm sure there's a 12-step program designed with the express purpose of providing people with the tools and insight required to ween you off of your KY addiction.

If you're ever bored, however, record a telephone conversation with someone in charge of that department of your local supermarket or other mass retailer, while asking what flavors of KY jelly they currently stock.

Good for a quick laugh, if you're bored and nothing's on TV (and certainly worth posting - I wish I'd have recorded mine...)

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

man I just read my post... WTF? my ADD is getting bad.

Never called the KY company, have called many others.

One day my back was out and I had nothing to do, I stayed in the bath forever... just adding hot water to heat it up... anyway. I started calling the 1800 numbers on products acting retarded, with a DEEP redneck accent. My friend that was there keeping me company, and kept agging me on. We called some expensive dandruff shampoo company (my son gets weird flaky scalp in the winter) anyway... I called and I told them it did not work on my pubic hair dandruff ... and caused my inner cooter to be irritated and break out in sores. They asked me my name... I gave my sisters, they asked for my address ... I gave my sisters. About 3 weeks later my sister says I got a check for 68$ today from ___ company and a letter of apology. After that every once in a while we would call and say the same thing, or stuff similar ... and give out friend's addresses. Only one told me about a check and it was $55.
    I bet the others never opened the envelope thinking it was junk mail.

I wish I remembered the company.... you could all call and get $50 or so bucks.. hey thats gas money. Im sure it would be more believable if it was coming from other states. I bet the person that cuts the checks was thinking "why do people in Georgia have dandruff crotches." Maybe by now they have on the bottle DO NOT USE ON PUBIC HAIR.

wow... I got even further away the Cheerios topic.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm down... PM me the telephone number, product name, UPC, and all of that... I'll even record the shit. :biggrin:

7. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

will do, I am sure I will be looking for it soon... with the cold weather sneaking up... damn crunchy headed kid. I cant think of the name but will know it when I see it... unless they changed the bottle.

speaking of fee shit in the mail... I miss the old days of BMG and some other music company. The post card mail off thingy that was in many magazines. Fill out a name, address, and pick 6-12 CDs. Anyone remember that? Double Day book club and another book club was the same way . That was awesome.. as a teen I gave everyone CDs or books for Xmas. Hell I would probably still do it, but I never see those in magazines anymore. Maybe because I dont read the same mags I did back then. It might still be around. Or maybe I single handedly put them out of business. Hell I was getting like 30-40 books a year, and like 60 cds. Im sure I was not the only one doing it.
    The book club was great - pick 10 books and free gift. Most of those books were priced at 20-45$

oh yeah... fruity cheerios suck