From arse-candle to the Self Appreciative whore

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jan 16, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

Private message accidentally sent to me instead of Nursey.

White stilettoes -

posted January 16, 2002 02:15 AM
    Know anywhere i can but them in bulk?

Im nice so i thought I would forward the message... This is the second message from this freaky bitch I have got... Starting to think Im a magnet for psycho-lesbo stalkers (no offence U-T)

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

That was no accident-you're the only white stiletto wearing whore round here.As you know.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

It's understandable that the 'mole' from the rodent-lovers forum is keen to get in with you...you big-mouthed,rat faced clumsy moron.

4. D

D New Member

You can see why I get paid to do make-up. Just look how well that eye make-up is blended. and I didn't go for a bright lipstick or the "vampy-scary/goth" look that alot of Fashionable people were doing at that time of year. If there are any make up queestions any of you whores wanna know... ya know like tips maybe or just general queerys... I will be more than happy to answer them. sometimes I even amaze myself at how good I am at the application of even cheap arse shit like Avon - which is actually quite good shit.

Any look you wanna know about just ask... Im nice like that... i wont charge ya for my service

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

^^^Oh!!!Wank's crying again^^^

6. D

D New Member

what the fuck do you expect when you tell me that my nose is like Michael Jacksons... And that if it were on Tits face wed BE MJ...

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

That was Pimp...the flirty devil that he is!

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    the flirty devil that he is! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He belongs to the Man-boy club as well. Got a thing about MJ has he.

Can see why

9. D

D New Member

Fuck, thought that was Ofelia JR then.
    He gets his nose from me...

LIKE FUCK HE DOES.

10. asscandle

asscandle New Member

i have to admit, i saw essex, and i thought you would know...i've started quite a collection of stilettos. freaky ass bitch? i suppose soo.

11. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by asscandle:
    i have to admit, i saw essex, and i thought you would know...i've started quite a collection of stilettos. freaky ass bitch? i suppose soo.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't make fraking Arse-umptions. I don't go around wearing shell-suits either I don't have bleach blonde hair and I didn't have any children at the age of 13. Ask Nursey. Mine are just for sexual and club use.

12. D

D New Member

I was just typing with a fag in my hand tho so excuse the spelling.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    I was just typing with a fag in my hand tho so excuse the spelling.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think anything has to be said at this point...

14. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Any look you wanna know about just ask... Im nice like that... i wont charge ya for my service<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you could help me? You see I want to try and get my woman looking more like Cat Deeley. I bought her some soap but I don't think she knows what do with it. Could you help?

Canine's bit of Fluff

15. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by asscandle:
    i have to admit, i saw essex, and i thought you would know...i've started quite a collection of stilettos. freaky ass bitch? i suppose soo.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DON'T SEND MY LOVER TO BE PRIVATE MESSAGES YOU DIRTY WHORE..IF SHE'S GONNA WEAR HER PVC FLANGE FLAPPED CATSUIT AND STILETTOES FOR ANYONE IS GONNA BE ME NOT A SKANKY NOBODY LIKE YOU (dirty spy)

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

pics n hits thru time...

"ben... the two of us need look no more... we both found what we've been looking for"

the young michael jackson found the future replacement for his negroid nose...

ben found his future mate...

18. D

D New Member

Ok we can stop with the obviously deluded picking Im getting because a picture was taken at a weird bloody angle.

I still can't see it though. And I have been told by some Americans its more of a "stuck up nose" typically English posh nose. Which is fine by me.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'd have said you were one of those kids who were picking their nose when the wind changes....

and yes the yanks were right it is a stuck up nose... it's stuck up in the air .. like those kids who do the piggy nose thing....

and it isn't taken at a funny angle.. the tip of your nose slopes right down to your lip.... it's a rat-nose.... it's fucked

20. D

D New Member

ok... well.. a picture of my nose will be posted within days - as soon as the old man sets up the scanner and I have a photo of my... nose