!Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, May 12, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

LOL @ the flash movie!!

As for feeling your pain... I used to, until I replaced the 72-pin connector in the NES I use the most... Go to MCM Electronics and do a search for "72 pin connector" - For less than ten bucks and ten minutes of install time, your NES will work just like new.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

whut?

i don't get it

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The old NES system would wear out internally with age... has to do with the way the cartridge makes contact with the edge connector inside of the system and the 'pop-down' mechanism. Over the years, the pins bend and get dirty, and don't always make contact - which is the cause of the grey flashing screen instead of the game. A common 'fix' back in the day was to blow on the edge of the cartridge to get rid of all the dust before putting it inside the NES.

This history lesson has been brought to you by The Rev's Game Shack, and from generous donations from viewers like yourselves...

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    A common 'fix' back in the day was to blow on the edge of the cartridge to get rid of all the dust before putting it inside the NES.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I pick up what you're putting down now!

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wanna blow my cart?

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

you dont half get carried away when your talikng about games and consoles do you friar,i think you should get out more maybe find yourself a women i mean crhrist you must be readdy forra fuck finally after all these years.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well at least your honest if nothing but a cunt

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

sorry a cunt with a stutter

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

12. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    it's b/c of yer testicles. lemme cut em off.

WHAT THE HELL IS TIS FIXATION YOU SEEN TO HAVE WITH MY TESTICULAR REGION KITANA,IVE TOLD YOU BEFORE STHE FUCK AWAY FROM EM
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're having problems with your caps lock huh?

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

NO GAS I JUST LIKE TO USE IT IN A VERY POOR ATTEMPT AT LOOKING MACHO,BIT OF A SAD EGO TRIP BUT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A MAN.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Whatever it takes to get you through the day, tommy.

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

sorry a stutterinbg cunt with a little dick and nothing to say

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

it's b/c of yer testicles. lemme cut em off.

WHAT THE HELL IS TIS FIXATION YOU SEEN TO HAVE WITH MY TESTICULAR REGION KITANA,IVE TOLD YOU BEFORE STHE FUCK AWAY FROM EM

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    WHAT THE HELL IS TIS FIXATION YOU SEEN TO HAVE WITH MY TESTICULAR REGION KITANA,IVE TOLD YOU BEFORE STHE FUCK AWAY FROM EM<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, after i read some of yer posts, i dont think u have any testes. so nevermind.

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

CHEERS FRIAR YOU BIG DAFT TWAT...aaahhhh thats better

19. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Hey Friar, did you ever have a 3DO? I thought that system was the shit. It had a lot of fresh games. There are some emu systems in the works for it (or so the not so recently updated web pages for them say) but nothing yet.

I suppose I'm just a fellow video game freak looking for some comiseration.

20. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member