!Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, May 12, 2002.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Hey now people!

Jesus saves souls and redeems them

for valuable prizes.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have obviously never been to the south

2. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:

Back, Back, BACK, BACK! Gimme 50 feet.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now now darling....relax....too tense.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:
    Ill back ya up too. Us Fugly chicks goota stand together...REALLY CLOSE together.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You really need to lay off the gremilns chick.......jesus christ.

4. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    she a nutcase in what sense she likes to be tied bollocked naked to a tree and whipped with branches or nutcase as in biting blokes dicks off when shes sucking em off?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, more like the "dry-fucking on a pile of broken glass in an old abandon haunted lunatic asylum" kind of a nutcase. She's a renaissance woman.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:
    Now now darling....relax....too tense.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm not taking my medication any more.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

No, more like the "dry-fucking on a pile of broken glass in an old abandon haunted lunatic asylum" kind of a nutcase. She's a renaissance woman

????what the fuck that sounds like my mum too what the fucks going on is my whole family in here???

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

mind you that cant be my mum id fuck her i wouldnt fuck my mum.(waits for all the mother jokes cos i just now there coming)

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ...i wouldnt fuck my mum...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not since the 'accident' anyway

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

We are yer family now, tommy.

--------------------

"If the mind is too open, everything falls out." -Confucius

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10. kitana

kitana New Member

[BNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Evil Laughter*

give us a hug!
    (don't mind the bloodstains on my clothes, they're from animals, not humans.)

11. kitana

kitana New Member

????what the fuck that sounds like my mum too what the fucks going on is my whole family in here???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We are yer family now, tommy.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Pssst... Tommy, my boy:

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i think i made a huge mistake coing here,iv developed a slaver and a twitch.

14. Disorder

Disorder New Member

and thats only the beginning,

prepare to recieve square eye, rsi, refresh finger, scabies, warts, compulsive scratching, ear rot, toothache, the claps, arthritis, migraines, scab ridden rashes and downs syndrome.

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

prepare to recieve square eye, rsi, refresh finger, scabies, warts, compulsive scratching, ear rot, toothache, the claps, arthritis, migraines, scab ridden rashes and downs syndrome.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He already has Downs Syndrome...

16. kitana

kitana New Member

i think i made a huge mistake coing here,iv developed a slaver and a twitch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's b/c of yer testicles. lemme cut em off.

17. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forgot alchoholism....but that might just be a problem for a couple of us.

18. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GA-motherfucking-S:

You forgot alchoholism....but that might just be a problem for a couple of us.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i learnt that all on my own

19. Matthew

Matthew New Member

20. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I know you feel my pain on this issue.