Free drugs!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by stymie, Aug 27, 2002.

1. stymie

stymie New Member

Bet that got your attention.

It is now 06.51 am. I have been awake for a couple of hours, totally pissed off seething mad. Here goes. My wife got a new job, turns out the staff had organised a get together at a nearby pub. Not being one to turn down a drink, I dons my best going out clothes, we jump in a cab,off we go. Jeezus! Fine chicks aplenty! At this point I must add I am not too sociable these days, but the wife is having a fine time so I will try to behave accordingly.

The wife duly introduces me to all unsundry, fixed smile on my face, till we meet the lovely Gemma. Now Gemma is a real pretty girl, with the added bonus of big tits.

"Hi! This is my husband"

"Hi! I'm Gemma, pleased to meet you! So what do you do for a living?"

"I work in a slaughterhouse, ooooh it must be 10 years or more now"

At this point a kind of rage erupted on her face, she started to shake, threw her drink in my face, called me a murderingfuckingbastard and promptly left the pub. Followed by her prick of a boyfriend.

Talk about embarassed, 30 or so fucking idiots staring at me with slack jaws.

Turns out this bitch is a vegetarian and will not have anything to do with the killing of animals. She felt strongly enough about it to throw a drink in my face (My best shirt is now fucked)

Her parting shot was an indignant stance in the middle of the pub hurling abuse at me, while said prick of a boyfriend tried to get her out the door.

My point? She had a leather hand bag and was wearing leather shoes. WHERE THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK THEY CAME FROM?

Fuck am I annoyed.

Rip the shit out of this post as you please, but hey IMC think of this: They pay me to kill things!

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you know, ussually, I would rip the shit out of a post when asked to, but I totally agree with you on this one. Fuck that big tittied oxygen thief whore... Man I wish I could help.. I'd get you to get me the finest cuts of meat you could, we would go kidnap gemma, and ill like grill that shit in front of her.. then we will feed it to her at gunpoint, whilst making fun of her and her sissy of a man (making sure to point out the "leather handbag and shoes")

Then of course taking turns jerking-off into her mouth and then slaughtering her on some of your cool butchery machinery...

Well thats what I would do...

P.S. I kill things FOR FUN!!!!

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well dude personally what i would do now is when your next at work id kill somehing very slowly and in great pain and photograph it and send it to her and continue to do this until the stupid soft bitch pays for you a new shirt,if he thinks throwing a tantrum in a fucking pub is gonna make a difference then sow the daft littlw whore whos boss,if shes so bothered ell her to go set fire to harrods or drag some fox hunters off there horse the stupid bitch.

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Fuck pictures...collect some identifyable body parts and dump them on her car/doorstep.

5. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

You cannot and must not let this uppity bitch get away with this, she needs her fuckin outlook changing, as it seems her pussy whipped boyfriend can't keep a rein on her. The two ideas above seem pretty good or just go round her house when she's sober and smack her in the fuckin mouth.

6. stymie

stymie New Member

Thanks for all the ideas, I think the one about kidnapping her is cool. I think I will make her watch the killing of a bull. Anyone ever seen this? We use a gun that shoots a steel bolt into the top of the skull. (At this point said bull is in a steel trap with a false floor) The instant the bolt enters it's brain it collapses kicking away like fuck. At this point we slide a meter of piano wire into the hole in it's head and poke it down the spinal cord (deadens the nerves) A chain is then hooked around the knee and it is hoisted up so we can then open it up. We remove the head leaving the hide on blood pissing out all the while! Guts are next, stomach, heart, lungs, liver etc are taken out and stored away, then after we remove the hide the biggest fucking saw you have ever seen hacks the beast in two halves. The bitch will love it. Fucking whore, who does she think she is?

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Thanks for all the ideas, I think the one about kidnapping her is cool. I think I will make her watch the killing of a bull. Anyone ever seen this? We use a gun that shoots a steel bolt into the top of the skull. (At this point said bull is in a steel trap with a false floor) The instant the bolt enters it's brain it collapses kicking away like fuck. At this point we slide a meter of piano wire into the hole in it's head and poke it down the spinal cord (deadens the nerves) A chain is then hooked around the knee and it is hoisted up so we can then open it up. We remove the head leaving the hide on blood pissing out all the while! Guts are next, stomach, heart, lungs, liver etc are taken out and stored away, then after we remove the hide the biggest fucking saw you have ever seen hacks the beast in two halves. The bitch will love it. Fucking whore, who does she think she is? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha...eurgh...fuck...i'm going to start buying halal.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Recipe for Black pudding anyone?

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Thanks for all the ideas, I think the one about kidnapping her is cool. I think I will make her watch the killing of a bull. Anyone ever seen this? We use a gun that shoots a steel bolt into the top of the skull. (At this point said bull is in a steel trap with a false floor) The instant the bolt enters it's brain it collapses kicking away like fuck. At this point we slide a meter of piano wire into the hole in it's head and poke it down the spinal cord (deadens the nerves) A chain is then hooked around the knee and it is hoisted up so we can then open it up. We remove the head leaving the hide on blood pissing out all the while! Guts are next, stomach, heart, lungs, liver etc are taken out and stored away, then after we remove the hide the biggest fucking saw you have ever seen hacks the beast in two halves. The bitch will love it. Fucking whore, who does she think she is? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stymie youd better do something about this bitch or your a full of shit pussy,have you got her name or address if not find it out and post it to us to me especially,i bet you i can make this daft cow sorry.

10. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    hahaha...eurgh...fuck...i'm going to start buying halal. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's even worse, they string he poor fuckers up, slit their throats and let them bleed to death. Funny how the animal rights pricks never take issue with the Muslims over this.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Blood and sawdust

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

STYMIE!!!! Mail me any skulls you have lying around please!!!

12. stymie

stymie New Member

If you want skulls IMC you can come and get the fuckers, the bastards are too big to post.

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    That's even worse, they string he poor fuckers up, slit their throats and let them bleed to death. Funny how the animal rights pricks never take issue with the Muslims over this.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Personally,i could cope with having to watch that and then eat it easier than a 'poor fucker' that gets strung up,'stunned' and a length of 'piano wire' fed through a hole in its head while it's still alive.

Modern western methods:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>The entire life of a captive 'food animal' is an unnatural one of artificial breeding, vicious castration and/or hormone stimulation, feeding of an abnormal diet for fattening purposes, and eventually long rides in intense discomfort to the ultimate end. The holding pens, the electric prods and tail twisting, the abject terror and fright, all these are still very much a part of the most 'modern' animal raising, shipping, and slaughtering.

To accept all this and only oppose the callous brutality of the last few seconds of the animal's life, is to distort the word 'humane'."

The truth of animal slaughter is not at all pleasant-commercial slaughterhouses are like visions of hell. Screaming animals are stunned by hammer blows, electric shock, or concussion guns. They are hoisted into the air by their feet and moved through the factories of death on mechanized conveyor systems. Still alive, their throats are sliced and their flesh is cut off while they bleed to death. Why isn't the mutilation and slaughter of farm animals governed by the same stipulations intended for the welfare of pets and even the laboratory rat?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I heard that too, but then again I have also heard that every piece of meat you will ever eat had something parts per million of fecal matter, and I know that is true, so lets go out and eat some meat!!!!!!

Does the adrenalin thing affect lambs Nursey?????? I'm scared luv!!!

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Does the adrenalin thing affect lambs Nursey?????? I'm scared luv!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhhh...no...of course not Rossy, my sweet little lambykin.

16. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Nursey doesn't love me anymore......... I think I deserve to die.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Now Gemma is a real pretty girl, with the added bonus of big tits. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ...have you got her name or address if not find it out and post it to us to me especially,i bet you i can make this daft cow sorry.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Never one to miss an opportunity,eh tommy? Somehow,i don't think bouquets of flowers,hideous cutesy little toys holding padded love hearts and cloyingly sweet notes will get stymie's message home to her.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i hope you aren't measuring nursey's love for you by her willingness to eat you when it is your time rossy.... i happen to know that the sorrow of losing one such as yourself could be great, and nursey may not want to eat for a few days... by which time your meat will have spoilt and will be unfit for consumption...
    i on the other hand am quite partial to lamb and will make you into a sumptuous banquet that will befit your memory whilst nursey is in mourning

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

OF COURSE I LOVE YOU ROSSY!!!YOU ARE MY LITTLE WOOLLY POMPOM!!I've just been through HERE fighting ~SATAN'S LEGIONS~ for you!
    And Pimp!!! What the HELL are you doing talking about ROSSY like that!?!!!I can't BELIEVE YOOOU!!!!!I relax in the knowledge that ~Satans minions~ are defeated for another day,only to wander into a thread to find YOU cheerily licking your chops over visions of ~tender little Rossy in THIS condition:

If anything untoward happens to Little Lamby, you can start looking to get all your dietry AND carnal needs fulfilled by THESE...for quite a while!!!

[ August 29, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

20. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

On a not too dissimilar note, I actually had lamb for dinner last night. I forgot how good it was.