Fred's Fascination With Mousecock

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MooseCock, Mar 20, 2002.

1. MooseCock

MooseCock New Member

People answear me this:

What is dear Freddie's problem?
    I offer him Moosecock and all he can think about is Mousecock. Maybe the Moose would make him feel inferior? Maybe the Mouse makes him feel comfortable. Why does he like Mice so much? He seems VERY fond of Mickey. So was Walt. You know what he said- "I would rather fuck Mickey Mouse than have sex with a woman" How about it Fred? Would you rather suck a little Mousecock? And how would you do that? That's got to be a mighty tiny mouthful. Not like a good ol' piece of Moosecock!
    Please if anyone has any information of Fred's Sick Fascination, contact us at:
    PLEASE HELP FUCKED UP FRED AND FREE HIM FROM HIS FETISH OF SUCKING MEESECOCKS.

Thx.

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MooseCock:
    Why does he like Mice so much?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or, on better subject... What is your fascination with Fred?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MooseCock:
    I offer him Moosecock and all he can think about is Mousecock.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd rather be accused of sucking mice than openly admiting that I want Fred to suck on my penis.

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

People answear me this:

I offer him Moosecock and all he can think about is Mousecock. Maybe the Moose would make him feel inferior? Maybe the Mouse makes him feel comfortable. Why does he like Mice so much? How about it Fred? Would you rather suck a little Mousecock? And how would you do that? That's got to be a mighty tiny mouthful. Not like a good ol' piece of Moosecock!
    Please if anyone has any information of Fred's Sick Fascination, contact us at:
    PLEASE HELP FUCKED UP FRED AND FREE HIM FROM HIS FETISH OF SUCKING MEESECOCKS.

Thx.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awwwww...you're so cute. Please come see me in Frednecksburg. You keep offering me "moose"cock but all you give me is let down and disappointment. Hmmmmmm, probably like most of the woman you've been with(your mommy doesn't count though, of course she told you that you're hung like a moose, she wouldn't want to hurt your widdle feelings . Btw, tell I said hi )
    Oh, wait a sec. You're not a woman posing as a man on the internet, are you? How kinky. Not as kinky as this:

...but still. Look, I'm sorry that you're a man hater. Were you raped, taken advantage of, or used and discarded like the piece of trash that you are? Or all three? Come see me in VA. and I'll give ya a some private "counseling". Here's a picture to tide ya over:

Hope to see ya soon.
    -love, Fraidy poo

P.S.-how can ya not be fascinated with mice. they're just so darn cute. much like you. Btw, <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    What is your fascination with me. I coulda sworn that you found me boring and annoying...

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

jesus fucking christ!!!!.. WTF IS THAT!!!.. you could make a leather raincoat out of those pissflaps!!!!.. has that vag been fucking abused OR WHAT!!!...

my fucking eyes

fucking hell i really NEED to go and see Nurseys pert tight and beautifully formed pussy to remind me what a vagina should really look like, and settle my nerves after seeing THAT abomination

UGH GOD THERE IT IS AGAIN!!!

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    jesus fucking christ!!!!.. WTF IS THAT!!!.. you could make a leather raincoat out of those pissflaps!!!!.. has that vag been fucking abused OR WHAT!!!...

my fucking eyes
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Yeah, tell me about it. I've heard the term "meat curtains" before, but I had no idea where the term came from. Until now, of course. I mean, I could wear her like a fuckin hat and still have enough room to reach in and scratch my fuckin' head! With both hands!!

...oops! Sorry about postin' that picture again. What was I thinkin' of...

6. MooseCock

MooseCock New Member

Hey, Fred- Now i see why your lips are constantly flappin! We REALLY didn't need to see what you looked like. Or was that yo' mamma?

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, it should come as no shocker as to the condition of her tunnel of slut... After all, we all saw how low her tits sag...

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

***UPDATE***
    She apparently wants to have dyke sex with this Evil Sarah lookalike:

...i see the chemistry.

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!!
    *pukes on keyboard*
    danmitr!@ nmow myy keyjbord iss fuckhed uup!
    Thnankz Nurrsdey.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh come onnn,Fred!Admit it-it wasn't puke that ruined your keyboard!This is what the guy who lures and photographs the girls has to say...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    How many times did you 'j/o' Fred?Hmmm?

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    How many times did you 'j/o' Fred?Hmmm?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alright, ya got me. I j/o 8 times to this particular picture, but I had my MEGA towel ready to catch all the jizz. I think all the masterbation was what made me feel a little ill, and that's when I threw up on my keyboard. It's all good, though. I just hooked up the spare keyboard that I keep in the trunk of my computer, so no harm done.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Fred-sorry for being such a killjoy...go on-get your MEGA towel back out-there's more!

...all jizzed up and ready to blow!?!!

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Fred-sorry for being such a killjoy...go on-get your MEGA towel back out-there's more!
    ...all jizzed up and ready to blow!?!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....towel..can't hold...much..more. OMG!! OMG!!!
    *cums, misses towel completely and drenches keyboard*
    nowq llookj whhatr youi madew mme ddo...

14. kitana

kitana New Member

how about some nakit guys? guy on guy? that would be something nice for some of us.

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    how about some nakit guys? guy on guy? that would be something nice for some of us.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know if this one still works or not, but it's definitely guy on guy:

Or maybe it's just a picture of a white box with a red "X" on it...we shall see.

16. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

eewwwww, it worked. I don't know if that's good or bad.

*looks at picture*

It's bad. Very, very baaadddd.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

ROFL! thats not guy on guy, thats just...modified masturbation. i dunno.

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    eewwwww, it worked. I don't know if that's good or bad.

*looks at picture*

It's bad. Very, very baaadddd.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AWWWWWWW!!!You're kidding!?!!'Bad'???That's not bad...I think that's unbelievably cute!

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

If I were that limber, I'd never leave the fucking house.