Fred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sweetlyscented, Dec 13, 2002.

1. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

wowzers after 42 words I remembered my password Took me what? 3 weeks? haha

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you never talk to me no more

3. sweetlyscented

How could I??? I COULDNT REMEMBER MY PW!!!! I asked fred over aim to ask you to change my pw and tell him so I can log on and post again but I think he wasn't able to get you on msn

Was that confusing?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

my aim is sinisterglass

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    wowzers after 42 words I remembered my password Took me what? 3 weeks? haha<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn, and u didnt get mad and break yer keyboard?

6. sweetlyscented

No, I think I have a lot I mean A LOT of patience when it comes to certain situations...

Although, while I was writing my thesis, my computer froze and I had about 17 new pages to it, and never thought once to go to "FILE, SAVE" so I broke my mouse and wine glass, LOL. I wish someone was around so I could break their legs, but things never go my way

7. sweetlyscented

I felt like the guy on the audio page on this site, the remix you know?

(EVERYTHING I HAD IN THE PAST TEN YEARS IS GONE..EVERYTHING EVERYTHING IS GONE IS GONE) haha ok I'm st00pid.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think it's "Everything that I've written for the past two years is gone. Everything that I've worked on for the past two fucking years of my goddamn life is gone... gone.. gone.. gone... fuck... fuck... fuck ... fuck..."

Damn, that sounds too much like the people that call me at work all pissed off. Bastards.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

XA motherfuckers, and you won;t be flying the friendly skies...

As soon as I go back to work, I'm going to post some personal information about a David Song. I've got his cc # if anyone is interested.

10. sweetlyscented

I don't know something along those lines

I do have patience, I don't know where it comes from though

I called my computer co. yesterday because I had a restarting problem... THE BITCH tech that was on the phone made it to a RESTART PROBLEM then ruined my EXPLORER then messed up my bios and I had to reinstall my network card.

I asked her how she got the job, she didn't reply. So I started screaming THEY MUST HAVE PICKED YOUR NAME OUT OF A FUCKING HAT AND HIRED YOU! bla bla bla...I was shocked, I can't believe I lost my temper so quickly, haha

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    No, I think I have a lot I mean A LOT of patience when it comes to certain situations...

Although, while I was writing my thesis, my computer froze and I had about 17 new pages to it, and never thought once to go to "FILE, SAVE" so I broke my mouse and wine glass, LOL. I wish someone was around so I could break their legs, but things never go my way
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know something along those lines

I do have patience, I don't know where it comes from though

I called my computer co. yesterday because I had a restarting problem... THE BITCH tech that was on the phone made it to a RESTART PROBLEM then ruined my EXPLORER then messed up my bios and I had to reinstall my network card.

I asked her how she got the job, she didn't reply. So I started screaming THEY MUST HAVE PICKED YOUR NAME OUT OF A FUCKING HAT AND HIRED YOU! bla bla bla...I was shocked, I can't believe I lost my temper so quickly, haha
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

did she kry?