Forum Retard

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jan 5, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

Candidates already in list are...

Me, Wank - obviously.

Kitanta - obviously, Shes starting without me with her little I got ADHD whine conniving bitch...

Sparky hasn't been around for a while so I don't know if I should list him.... yet?

Anyone else?

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I think the fact that Disorder tried to go out with both the female forum retards (you and worm-head girl) and got made to look a complete moron by you both,would,in my opinion justified a nomination in itself...but then today.....THIS....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    fugly is great, fugly kicks fuckin' ass.. I've even got a 'fuglyexchange' banner on my page.. even though no ones clicked on it yet (sorry).. I would expect my posts to get deleted if i said that fugly sucks the cock of lebonese newborns... but i didnt.. well.. i did.. but nothing was meant by it.. you know what i mean.

but it is a bit unfair to announce the fact that nobody moderates this forum when infact 3 people do.. So, you just put your names on the front page. When a person has the (for want of a better description) *damn cheekyness* to post some miserable attention seeking drivel about how much their site is better and get their posts deleted they know they were being a whiney church-goin', homemade-lemonade-guzzlin', book-swattin', early-risin', socially-seperated, upper-classed white trash ho..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...took my fucking breath away and proved what i already knew...please take a take a look at the thread this came from and read the 4 posts that preceded the 'little gem' i have quoted.This is all the evidence i need,to present you with my realisation...that:

DISORDER............IS *MORE* ~RETARDED~.....THAN KITANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your clumpy boots and leg braces on Sparks and Dolt-wonder,and RUN!RUN!RUN!...the winner will be determined by whoever's *flailing limp arm jerks uncontrollably outwards and over the finishing line first*
    Good luck!

3. kitana

kitana New Member

oh darn...
    i still have a chance to be forum retard though, right? i was really looking forward to it

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

at the risk of sounding like i'm picking on the slimy cock sucking girlfriend threatening persona impersonating twat...

you're right nursey.. he is a bit fucking retarded... kinda like kit... autistically retarded.... but at least she noticed the topic was a fucking year old...

so my vote goes to disorder...

sorry wank

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and kit.. and spark..

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

*sigh*

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you still mine n nurseys pet retard tho.. ok?

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Hmmmm. Let see wut we gots here.

Kit - Can't vote fo my luva. Dat wood be bad.
    Disorder - Dat cool Muthafugga makes me laugh.
    Spanky - Now dats one stupid ass sonuvabitch.
    Wank - No brain power, but she ain't fucked wit me yet.

My vote goes ta da Spankster. He almost as retarded as Harlan. Dumb white muffuga.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey... can anybody spell t-r-o-l-l

10. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i would like 2 nominate cheeze

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

And I would like to kick your ass.

12. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

youre welcome 2 try buddy

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

OK den. Post yo address an I'll cum beat you down, websta.

14. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spontanious Spark:
    i would like 2 nominate cheeze<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And dats "Prince of Blackness" ta you, sling blade.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh, i want to see the b4 and after pics of the fight