~For Spanky and Pixi~

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Feb 23, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    ummm, isnt it warmed up when they do that? i think if someone ate warm watermelon, they might get the runs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here in England we have these things that cool stuff down.
    I have 2 of these.

We also have these phallus shaped objects that vibrate.

You could break you wall down with one of them.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wangk:
    We also have these phallus shaped objects that vibrate.

You could break you wall down with one of them.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wangk:
    I better get double for that... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll get double helpings of creamy teeny cum glob,and shoved brutishly around-which is reward enough for you!

4. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Are those two young boys really the right color for watermelon?

The one on the right looks like he's been fucking fruit longer. He's built up muscle.

5. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    Or yes you could use it for { blow jobs }<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats the nice thing. You can use them for whatever.

6. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wanker:
    blow jobs <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You give your vibrator blow jobs???
    You must realy need the practice.

7. D

D New Member

Q: Why don't blondes use vibrators?
    A: They chip their teeth.

8. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

wank- u r dumb as hell

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    wank- u r dumb as hell<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you're not?

10. D

D New Member

I don't really need any help/practice when it comes to my sex life. Especially from you. You have a child so you wont be getting it as regularly as before - and no doubt there are a few stretch marks and pockets of flab floating around - So Thank you for not feeling the need to pick me up on what I must need to practise or not.

Not that I was talking about my sex life...
    I was simply explaining to Kitana that a vibrater is very versitile and maybe if she wants she could suck it off... I never said I sucked one off. Not that I have/haven't. Maybe I have maybe I havent.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

uhh...

12. kitana

kitana New Member

I was simply explaining to Kitana that a vibrater is very versitile and maybe if she wants she could suck it off...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummmm...i dont want to suck off your vibrator, thanx anyways...

besides, if i want to suck on something, i will stick to lollipops

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well done,Pixi!!!Come on now,Spanky!I want to see you there too!

14. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    Ten bucks to any guy who eats that melon afterwards.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Straight up?

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

Well done,Pixi!!!Come on now,Spanky!I want to see you there too!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come onnnn now!!!Don't forget what the point of all this is!

16. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I don't really need any help/practice when it comes to my sex life. Especially from you. You have a child so you wont be getting it as regularly as before - and no doubt there are a few stretch marks and pockets of flab floating around - So Thank you for not feeling the need to pick me up on what I must need to practise or not.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wanker, you only need to wait a couple of weeks after having a baby before you can have sex again, not several years. And I assure you I don't have an ounce of flab on my entire body. In fact, I look better now than even before I had K Kid.

Some ppl just get better with age, so there is hope for you yet. Mind you, I didn't have quite so far to go as you do, but... don't give up hope.

And I am sure you have had plenty of practice at giving head, I was just a little surprised that you would give it to your vibrator that all.

17. D

D New Member

Yep your one hot babe

18. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

As much as i hate to do it,i agree with wank on this one...oh yes-i saw that pic of you that imc posted when you first joined!(chuckle)

19. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    i saw that pic of you that imc posted when you first joined!(chuckle) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean this one?

I admit it may not be my sexiest pic (I was posting it to IMC after all) but I hardly think it makes me look flabby. And you would have also seen the more recent pic I posted in the SS Nursey. Not an ounce of fat on me

Ps. Wanker, at least try to come up with your own comebacks. They may not be very good but at least they would be original.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what pic?? i never saw any pic... post it here