for some strange reason...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by gobstopper77, Jun 3, 2002.

1. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

that nasty frog video made my pussy wet. Post some more stuff like that Pimp!!!

2. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

ok i've rethought what i said and its not so much the frog as the fact that the chick is moaning and screaming in the background and the guy sounds and looks mean and evil (just the way i like em)...so dont think im a freak or anything...

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    ...so dont think im a freak or anything... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL!

4. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

what the fuck are you laughing at you spic peice of shit??? you go around killing and mutilating animals. isn't there a dog dying somewhere that needs you to cut its balls off or something?

5. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

ohhhh an old fasion cat fight hey kit mutilate her body and send the pics to me

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    what the fuck are you laughing at you spic peice of shit??? you go around killing and mutilating animals. isn't there a dog dying somewhere that needs you to cut its balls off or something? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how about i go track u down and give u some ruff lesbian loving...using my scalpel?

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    ohhhh an old fasion cat fight hey kit mutilate her body and send the pics to me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope, not an old-fashioned cat fight. it will be an old-fashioned psychotic murder with the victim's body unidentifyable and incomplete.

8. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    how about i go track u down and give u some ruff lesbian loving...using my scalpel?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about that didn't even make any sense you worthless mexican skank...so you're a lesbian...is that why you're afraid of letting cheeze give you some of his rough lovin? I'm just gonna have to give it to him so he forgets all about your trashy spic shrivled up twat. We all know that mexicans carry all kinds of diseases anyway.
    And it's not hard to track me down. I live in ny. Come get me bitch!!!

9. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    nope, not an old-fashioned cat fight. it will be an old-fashioned psychotic murder with the victim's body unidentifyable and incomplete.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh no!!! the mexican cunt is gonna mutilate me...oh the horror...oh the agony...excuse me while i go laugh til i vomit.

10. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

This is sooo Jerry Springer!

I for one would pay good money to see the mud wrestling event.

*Buys Popcorn*

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

kuntuna is all talk... she likes black guys

12. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    kuntuna is all talk... she likes black guys<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no doubt. don't all spic bitches love big black dick?

13. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    kuntuna is all talk... she likes black guys<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK when I see a picture of every one else here holding a pair of dog balls, I'll go along with the all talk thing. I didn't know Cheezedick was black.

Horney Devil sounds like someone whom could say things I never heard in cyber sex.

You have any chat logs? Heh.

*Buys more popcorn*

14. kitana

kitana New Member

oh god damn...i am burned out...

i am not all talk, i can castrate, i am not a lesbian, i am just joking...

i am gonna go to bed in a bit

15. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

oh god damn...i am burned out...

i am not all talk, i can castrate, i am not a lesbian, i am just joking...

i am gonna go to bed in a bit
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so what you can castrate? i don't have balls nor do i have a dick. and you may as well be a lesbian cause no man in his right mind is gonna come close to you if you keep posting pictures of you with nuts in your hand you stupid bitch

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Surely that's her point? Mind you what the fuck do I know...

17. kitana

kitana New Member

so what you can castrate? i don't have balls nor do i have a dick. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u have a uterus and a vaginal wall. These can be removed.

and you may as well be a lesbian cause no man in his right mind is gonna come close to you if you keep posting pictures of you with nuts in your hand you stupid bitch <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope, not a lesbian, and you would be surprised how some guys value individuality in a gurl

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Surely that's her point? Mind you what the fuck do I know...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i kan kontrol my kastration urges

19. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

no, i kan kontrol my kastration urges <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I wouldn't fall asleep in the same room with you.

Hey, do you have a spare scalple handle? I would be willing to trade for a handfull of sterile blades. Say a dozen?

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    Well, I wouldn't fall asleep in the same room with you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, freudian dream stuff... sometimes i sleep walk

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    Hey, do you have a spare scalple handle? I would be willing to trade for a handfull of sterile blades. Say a dozen? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u serious? PM me if u r.