Football is Life.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Bear Bryant, Jul 18, 2007.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Maybe he'll end up in Arkansas after they "yank a Nutt." Maybe we can get Charlie Weiss.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

After Nutt pulled McFadden he might be gone. I know they said he had cramps, but when they had the ball, and only needed a first down or two.....I think I would have left him in, especially seeing how Alabama needed 3-5 players to tackle him.

3. Bear Bryant

Bear Bryant Guest

Yank a Nutt. OH YEAH.

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Leave it to a woman to post a picture of bull testicles in a football thread.

Somebody pick an upset for the week. Auburn losing to New Mexico doesnt count.

I pick Kentucky to get the living crap kicked out of them by Arkansas.

But if I was betting, I would take Kentucky and 7.

Upset? Vandy has to beat somebody someday. Why not this week?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
  5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I cant find it, but somewhere I had said, "Hey watch Auburn beat Florida, it might sound retarded but it's the SEC...." and those mother fuckers made FL look like the bitches they are. Now of course they are going to be pissed off and beat the shit out of us, but I love to watch FL lose, oh I mean Floriduh........

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

War Damn Eagle!

OK, phat one, I admit I gave you shit about that pick but who knew? Before the game, Mark May (ESPN analyst) said Auburn had a chance but Lou Holthz said they had about as much a chance as him becoming a Florida Sentaor.

Senator Holthz can kiss my ass!

(I spelled Holthz with a 'th' for his lisp for those of you keeping score at home)

7. JustB

JustB New Member

Looks prophetic, no?

8. JustB

JustB New Member

A prophet indeed.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Pretty funny that they offered him an extension after he beat LSU, and he turned them down. HA HA HA HA

10. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Wow, I guess I am in tune with the program.

Maybe we can still get Petrino.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

If the Falcons are lucky.

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I am hoping that they get Saban.

Actually, I hope that he goes back to LSU. I just don't like him.

13. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

They might take him back if Miles bolts for Michigan. Nick has plenty of guaranteed cash that can take with him if he chooses but it won't happen. The folks in ARK say the Tubby thing is almost a done deal. I don't care anymore. I want Tommy to shit or get off the pot. We can't be held hostage every year because Bobby Lowder is a tool. If he thinks a table full of Waltons and Jerry Jones will be any better, let him go.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm not into football, but I do hope WV beats PA and then goes on to beat OH.

15. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

WVA should have no trouble with Pitt but it's been a strange year. I like the WVA QB because he is from where I live but their offense is as boring as the old "wishbone" from the 70's & 80's. A Mizzou/WVA final will really call for a BCS revision.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

For Wvians, going against OH is a big deal.

I saw OH lose to IL and I found their behavior afterwards really annoying. They were shoving the other team and just acting like sore losers.

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I hope that Mizzou and WVA win, so UGA can get a shot at OSU, I hate them too. Unfortunately I think they would go to the Rose Bowl and play USC. But if MIzzou loses, UGA might go to the Rose Bowl, since OSU would then move up to get their asses kicked by WVA. Boring or not, they put up some points.

If Pitt wins I will tea bag 'bear bryant' and then tazer her.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I dunno. I live so close to OH that I see OSU fans all over the place and I would like to see their sad faces when OSU loses to WVU. I would actually watch that game.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Guess we'll be the ones with the sad faces since we lost.

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I am usually wrong about college football, but I hope that I am right this time.

It would make me happy to see LSU beat Ohio State by about 50 points.

The SEC seems so much tougher a conference that the Big Ten. I just hope that all of the SEC teams get over being banged up in the next 5 weeks, and beat the the socks off of everybody else.

Alabama has to play Colorado. Mark that one down as a loss for UA.

Every other SEC team has a great chance.