Florida Drunks...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, Feb 25, 2003.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

drunk tries to rescue an alligator-
    News Story
    i dunno about you all, but i dont think i would want a 6 foot alligator in the backseat of my car...

2. kitana

kitana New Member

sounds like something i would do, but sober and it would go to a zoo, nut as a pet.

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    drunk tries to rescue an alligator-
    News Story
    i dunno about you all, but i dont think i would want a 6 foot alligator in the backseat of my car...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And, that was right around the same time this crap happened, too.

The next time I am down there, Rat, no backyard parties, okay?

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

how about a 6ft alligator as the back seat of your car?.. sure beats a shitty little handbag

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yeah UE, they couldnt reattach her arm. bummer! a few years ago a couple got all drunk at a bar and decided to go skinny dipping in the pond next to the bar. they got in and managed to get out unharmed by the two gators that were lurking, but the real kicker of the story is that they SAW the gators BEFORE they got in and just figured they wouldnt be bothered if they were quiet. dumbasses!

i wouldnt mind kicking of my alligator boots and throwing them in the backseat of my crappy car..

6. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> From the story:

Strickland, 49, of 20105 Dante Avenue, was charged Saturday with possession of an alligator ... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that an actual charge down Florida way?

7. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    yeah UE, they couldnt reattach her arm.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That wouldn't be because it had a fucking bullet in it, by any chance?

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I bet they could reattach it but shes 72 i doubt if they could justify spending the money doing it when she'd only have a couple more good years out of it.
    I'm sure she can still burst kids balls with only one arm.

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    Is that an actual charge down Florida way?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah. there are a ton of laws regarding gators because there are so many of the critters. here are a few: it is illegal to throw anything at one or feed one.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    source

my ex-friend throws chicken at the one in the lake behind his apartment. really dumb cause now the gator associates food with people. i hope it bites his arm off. he plays guitar.

last year at some park a guy got his arm bit off trying to clean a pond. they killed the gator and got his arm back but couldnt reattach that one either. Florida is a very, very dangerous place. gators, i'm not worried about. usually its just the dumb hillbillies. (and snakes, roaches, stingrays and sharks.)

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

full of jews too

11. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    full of jews too<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What alligators?

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and ruled by a bush.. ratty you poor fucker..

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no, florida... we can only dream about the alligators

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    and ruled by a bush.. ratty you poor fucker.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I KNOW MY FUCKING VOTE NEVER COUNTS HERE AND IT MAKES ME MAD!
    i dont really see a lot of Jews here although i know they exist. one of them got into the place i wait tables at and it got ugly to say the least. it ended by me telling them to get the fuck out, never come back and they should be ashamed of themselves. even my boss backed me up and decided he could give a fuck about his jew customers. i just wont tolerate insults for $2.13 an hour (i know that bitch wasnt gonna tip) so i was just a super-cunt throughout the meal until they left screaming at me and my boss. it was tits. actually, more beautiful than that. and thats my rant.

FL isnt that bad. the beaches are really beautiful here. i am on the southwestern coast and the sand is white like powdered sugar and i never have to shovel snow or see a dentist. its sunny almost everyday and i could live my life with a perpetual tan if i really wanted too. uhm, thats about it.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you gonna visit me?

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i was planning on going to Cannes first. since i quit school this semester i may be bumming around for a few months. nothing in concrete yet, but when/if i arrive over there i would like to see quite a few of you UK fuckers.

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Awwww that's sweet....