Flashes of light in my peripheral vision.

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by JEFE, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Shit, that is nothing. I have Retinaskisis, which is rare as fuck, means my Retina could Detach at any moment or never at all. I get little fireflies in my field of vision at random moments. Just the other day I lost 50% of my vision in my left eye for like 20 mins. It was blurry as shit and I got a really bad headache afterwards, the best part was I was at work. I have got it good compared to my brother. That fucker has a fake eye and is legally blind in the other, for the uniformed 20/200. He can't see shit past a few feet. Funny thing is I swear every time I smoked weed my eyes seemed to get better and I have heard a few people with the same condition say the same thing.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2007
  2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I was told a few years back by the eye dr that my retinas could detach also. I have long rods or some shit like that and he told me that if I ever saw bright flashes of light to go to the ER. Not good to tell a paranoid person like me that... I will probably drive myself to the ER next time I get pulled over...

3. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Had any concussions?

4. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

People with temporal lobe epilepsy often experience flashes of light or other light and color effects. Do you ever have dizziness, intense deja vu or jamais vu, or memory loss?