FLAGARANT FALSE ADVERTISING

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Jan 10, 2003.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Why does Whore of Babylon blantly advertise her website when it is not ready to go or be accessed by the general public, is this fair to your average fugly-ite i think not.
    so take fo the link untill all is done.

2. thejohnboy

thejohnboy New Member

I also dont
    a)see anything resembling a whore
    b) any kind of whoring
    c) i dont see her posting pics of her babylons
    d) i dont see babylon thru her as her name promised.
    I think she needs to be spanked to death.
    with one of those old shatter resistant rulers. i think i am the man for the job.

3. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

what the fuck are you caring anyway? What is being worse than advertising an being not finished site? The moaning jewish bitches who are being annoyed and be moaning about it.

4. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thejohnboy:
    I also dont
    a)see anything resembling a whore
    b) any kind of whoring
    c) i dont see her posting pics of her babylons
    d) i dont see babylon thru her as her name promised.
    I think she needs to be spanked to death.
    with one of those old shatter resistant rulers. i think i am the man for the job.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is quite a hefty task you have undertaken you may need an assistant glad to be the "BAT BOY" so to speak! batter up!
    and for the record cricket bats work the best!

5. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sanjay Kapoor:
    what the fuck are you caring anyway? What is being worse than advertising an being not finished site? The moaning jewish bitches who are being annoyed and be moaning about it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

anything intersting or insightful to add at all you cunt! now shut up before i punch your fuckin mouth loose! call me jewish again and i will cook your brown ass in a nice curry sauce!

6. thejohnboy

thejohnboy New Member

cricket bat?
    no thats far to obvious...
    how about a dead baby seal!
    it would sound great!!!
    maybe if you dried it a bit you could get a proper hold...so we agree
    a flame grilled baby seal (dead or alive)

7. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thejohnboy:
    cricket bat?
    it would sound great!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we could use the gouged out eye holes for grip and stability i like your thinking!

8. Doghead

Doghead New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    call me jewish again and i will cook your brown ass in a nice curry sauce![/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might not want to eat ass in curry sauce, Yidboy. Doesn't sound kosher.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i hardly ever look at peoples sites anyway.. though i'd be reluctant to call some of them 'sites'

10. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    i hardly ever look at peoples sites anyway.. though i'd be reluctant to call some of them 'sites'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point Pimp. i just hate seeing the fugly site used a vessel to unsuspectingly promote her fucktacular piece of shit site or what ever the hell it's going to be! how was your new years pimp?

11. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Son of Spam:
    You might not want to eat ass in curry sauce, Yidboy. Doesn't sound kosher.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am no front wheeler asshat!

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    anything intersting or insightful to add at all you cunt! now shut up before i punch your fuckin mouth loose! call me jewish again and i will cook your brown ass in a nice curry sauce!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tell that arab slut!!!!!!!!!

13. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

Yes you be telling me, because Am Yisrael Perot / Ross marrano can not!
    Lehitraot Ross.

14. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sanjay Kapoor:
    Yes you be telling me, because Am Yisrael Perot / Ross marrano can not!
    Lehitraot Ross.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nobody cares Sanjay now fuck off!

15. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

Fuck you Litvak

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Nobody cares Sanjay now fuck off!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey i care.. sanjay won't be going on my list.. i've said it before, i think he's funny..

oh and my new year was pretty quiet.. we didn't really make much effort to go out this year... just a quiet night in, watching the edinburgh fireworks display (biggest in world apparently), SMS'd my parents and sister in spain, and made sweet love with muh bitch

17. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    hey i care.. sanjay won't be going on my list.. i've said it before, i think he's funny..

oh and my new year was pretty quiet.. we didn't really make much effort to go out this year... just a quiet night in, watching the edinburgh fireworks display (biggest in world apparently), SMS'd my parents and sister in spain, and made sweet love with muh bitch
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds cool pimp good time had by all it seems!

18. kat

kat New Member

cricket bat?
    it would sound great!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If its a GRILLED baby seal,wouldnt that mean it would already be dead??
    The dead or alive comment would be rendered redundant....

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    If its a GRILLED baby seal,wouldnt that mean it would already be dead??
    The dead or alive comment would be rendered redundant....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Today, most patients survive burns of greater than 75% of their body"

20. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

"Today, most patients survive burns of greater than 75% of their body"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

on a further note it also could be lightly grilled or less than 1 minute a side, it would still be well alive, gettin hit with a screaming baby seal, lighty grilled in a mango chutney sauce sounds fab.

we could use this one