1. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

A guy wakes his wife up one morning and says "It's a nice day, so me, you and the dog are going fishing all day". His wife says "Fuck that, I'm not sitting in a boat all day", so the guy says "You can either go fishing, suck my cock or take it up the arse, it's up to you. I'm going out to the shed, I'll be back in 5 minutes so make you're mind up" The guy comes back 5 minutes later, his wife says "OK, I'll give you a blow job,anything to get out of fishing" so she gets down on her knees gets out his cock and sticks it in her mouth, then she starts wretching, "You're cock's all covered in shit!" she says, "Yeah I know" the guy says, "the dog didn't want to go fishing either!"

2. discoslacks

discoslacks New Member

I hate being a smart-ass ( makes a change )

Its a funny joke but i reckon you've lifted that out of FHM...

you cheapass limey

3. theonlylivingboy

Well I don't make em up myself

You dozy cheapARSED limey

4. kitana

kitana New Member

i like to go fishing

5. discoslacks

discoslacks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    i like to go fishing <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"I shall make you fishers of men.."

name the book-

is it:
    A) The ragged trousered philathropists

B) Not Not While the Giro

C) The Holy Bible

*take a wild guess*

6. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    i like to go fishing <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

U have my deepest sympathies 4 this terrible infliction u suffer from.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by discoslacks:
    "I shall make you fishers of men.."

name the book-

is it:
    A) The ragged trousered philathropists

B) Not Not While the Giro

C) The Holy Bible

*take a wild guess*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the holy bible?

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    U have my deepest sympathies 4 this terrible infliction u suffer from. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut?
    fishing is fun.

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Fishing kicks ass, unless you get stuck by a stingray or a hardhead. Where do you go to fish kit? I go to SeaWolf and Bolliver for trout.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cause 4 Concern:
    Fishing kicks ass, unless you get stuck by a stingray or a hardhead. Where do you go to fish kit? I go to SeaWolf and Bolliver for trout.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i go to Baffin Bay, Padre Island, Point 55, Loyola Beach, Kraatz peer...
    n wherever else i can go by boat or by 4x4.

11. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Kraatz peer...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate peer fishing, theres always about 20 chineese people catching every single fish (trash fish or not), gutting it right there and throwing the trash parts on the deck. Or theres people there jammin their boombox some old soul music from the 70's while drinkin a 40oz. I love wade fishing, getting out in the water and watching the sun rise. The only shitty thing about that is the stingrays and having sharks take the fish off of your stringer.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cause 4 Concern:
    I hate peer fishing, theres always about 20 chineese people catching every single fish (trash fish or not), gutting it right there and throwing the trash parts on the deck. Or theres people there jammin their boombox some old soul music from the 70's while drinkin a 40oz. I love wade fishing, getting out in the water and watching the sun rise. The only shitty thing about that is the stingrays and having sharks take the fish off of your stringer. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, here in hellsville, we dont have that problem, at least nut often

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Fishing kicks ass, unless you get stuck by a stingray or a hardhead. Where do you go to fish kit? I go to SeaWolf and Bolliver for trout.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I used to live in N.C,I'd fish off the beach all the damn time and one time I hooked a fucking octopus!! That shit was cool as hell,I had to hold it's tentacles back while my Dad got the hook out of its beak.Awww memories....

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    When I used to live in N.C,I'd fish off the beach all the damn time and one time I hooked a fucking octopus!! That shit was cool as hell,I had to hold it's tentacles back while my Dad got the hook out of its beak.Awww memories....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how the hell did u catch an octupus???
    i have never heard of catching one with a rod n reel.

15. GreenAppleSplatters

I was using minnows as bait and he was apperently hungry.I thought I had just got hung up on some sea weed,but lo and behold,a motherfucking octopus.I wish I would have taken some pictures of it.

16. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    fishing is cool as fuck... you go a few miles out to sea... take the dory and the speedboat for dual boating fun....

anchor up, tackle up, get baited, and drop the line in for a few hours of RnR... doesn't matter if i don't catch anything... those few hours out on that boat are so fucking relaxing.... mind you.. we usually catch quite a few fish.. but like i said... thats just a bonus... (fish suppers )

.. then we'll bring the speedboat alongside.. swap crews... wetsuit up (i love the feel of neoprene rubber against my naked flesh... mmmmmmm).... and then go out waterskiing while the other lot fish for the rest of the day.....

i always feel totally fucking knackered... but it's a good knackered....

watersports are great
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I whole heartedly agree.Except for the neoprene on the flesh thing,you freak.

17. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I have caught puffer fish, and a baby shark once. The pufferfish I got in the boat but couldnt grab him to get the hook out. So I held him over the boat and shook the motherfucker off. The shark once I saw him at the edge of the boat I cut the fucking line. There was no way in hell I was going to pull him inside to get the hook out. The only time I have seen an octopus was when my brother had a baby one stick to his thumb when we were swimming at the beach. Im not so sure if it was an octopus or a squid, I hear they look a lot alike, it was pretty small though.
    I love going fishing with my cousin, everytime we catch trashfish we take it off the hook and throw them at each other. You never know when you will be hit in the back of the head by a flying croaker. (or a dead shrimp from the bait bucket)

18. kitana

kitana New Member

C4C: dude... a baby shark that u couldnt bring into the boat???
    maybe it wasnt a baby

19. Matthew

Matthew New Member

See thats the thing, I could have brought him into the boat. I chose not to cause Im a pussy. Well that and I like to keep my fingers. I need them to stick up my ass and pick my nose. (not necessarily in that order)

20. kitana

kitana New Member

See thats the thing, I could have brought him into the boat. I chose not to cause Im a pussy. Well that and I like to keep my fingers. I need them to stick up my ass and pick my nose. (not necessarily in that order)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

god damn
    u suck!