Feeding Rukus Part I

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, May 29, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

coming soon to fugly forums

2. kitana

kitana New Member

Part II is here

3. kitana

kitana New Member

Yummy earthworms!

slurp it up!

4. kitana

kitana New Member

BTW: RUKUS died this morning. our dumpster was his resting place until the dump truck picked him up.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Why didn't you bury him?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Why didn't you bury him?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

b/c i didnt want to...the dumpster was a lot easier

7. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

diggin a hole is too much trouble for animals. i had a cat die a cpl yrs ago - meant to bury it but didn't get around to it for a couple days. eventually the smell reminded me I needed to handle it quick. since the next morning was trash pickup I just chucked her in the can, piled a few layers of newsspaper on top & set it out front curbside. no muss, no fuss

guess you couldn't get away with that with some big dogs like German shepherds or rottweilers

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

And I guess killing him was a lot easier than feeding him, huh?

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    diggin a hole is too much trouble for animals. i had a cat die a cpl yrs ago - <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know what you mean.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    guess you couldn't get away with that with some big dogs like German shepherds or rottweilers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i can

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    And I guess killing him was a lot easier than feeding him, huh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i did feed him!
    i did my best, he ate like 7 grubs that afternoon. i spit in the bug mush i made him, too, so that he could have some digestive enzymes in it.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    i spit in the bug mush i made him, too, so that he could have some digestive enzymes in it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think i may know why it died

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    i think i may know why it died<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no no, i think it was b/c of the water that i gave him

12. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    i think i may know why it died<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmfao!
    The mystery has been solved.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    lmfao!
    The mystery has been solved.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, ree, i gave it water. go read my baby bird 2 page and it will link u to a site about it

14. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    no, ree, i gave it water. go read my baby bird 2 page and it will link u to a site about it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't want to go read your stupid page. I could care less about all the shit you do to animals. But if you have any pics or videos of what you do with them in the bedroom you can post that. And don't try to say you dont have any.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    I don't want to go read your stupid page. I could care less about all the shit you do to animals. But if you have any pics or videos of what you do with them in the bedroom you can post that. And don't try to say you dont have any.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we could care less about yer sex fantasies and i wont say i dont have any, but thats under the FAQ page

16. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

we could care less about yer sex fantasies and i wont say i dont have any, but thats under the FAQ page <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can tell that everyone could care less. Thats why people responded to it. GODDAMN mexicans really are stupider than I thought. Get a life and get over the jealousy thing you shit brown cum disposal.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

I can tell that everyone could care less. Thats why people responded to it. GODDAMN mexicans really are stupider than I thought. Get a life and get over the jealousy thing you shit brown cum disposal.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

back that statement up - how do u know that mexic- funny...i just noticed how yer attacking me.

did cheeze find out who u really were?

and what is there to be jealous about with u?

18. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

there's nothing for cheeze to find out. I am who I say I am. And it sure seems to me that you're jealous. You can't spell, you can't read, you're a fucking spic!! I on the other hand am well educated, have impecible spelling and I am all american. My dad doesn't ass rape me, and I'm an only child which means that I don't have to worry that my little brother is trying to cop a feel or sniff my panties when I take them off. And since I am an "only" this also means I dont
    have to cut up animals or pretend to try to kill myself for attention. Get a real life "ree"

*waiting for kuntana to say "huh" "whut" "I don't get it" or come back with some lame shit just like always* don't disappoint me shit stain.

19. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Psst... "Impeccable"

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Psst... "Impeccable"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEHEHAHA

*wonders who else was caught out like that.. looks at the minister smiling... wonders if he should be looking somewhere else.. but can't be assed searching, so carries on looking at the minister... - ..smiling*