fat matt

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Jun 5, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

matthew, i just had your sig pic on the screen, my friend saw it and got all shocked an nostalgic.. he ain't seen those stickers in years.. i used to have every one of 'em.. i stuck them all on a cupboard (like an idiot... i bet they're worth some $$$ now.. i lost my full set of starwars figures and ships seeing if they could really fly)

he's sure they made a film... i think he's right too.. i'm convinced we saw it

fucking memories tho.. that was back in schooldays!

i wonder if my mum still has the cupboard.. if she has i'll take a pic

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    he's sure they made a film... i think he's right too.. i'm convinced we saw it

fucking memories tho.. that was back in schooldays!

i wonder if my mum still has the cupboard.. if she has i'll take a pic
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Garbage pail kids were the shit! And there was definitely a movie, too. I don't remember ever actually seeing the movie, but from what I was told by some friends who saw it at the time, it sucked pretty bad. I'm half-tempted to go out and find a copy...

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

yes, they were the shit
    i saw the movie, i remember we rented it along with night of the living dead. not the old 60's version but the 80's version. if memory serves correct we also rented cujo that night. anyway the garbagapail kid movie was extremly cheesy. the characters looked like little midgets in cabbage patch kid suits. one character sticks out in particurlar a little guy that had a black leather jacket and had a NY accent. then there was a little girl that constantly had snot running down her nose. I just decided to look for some info and found this site download the "you can be a garbage pail kid" mp3. it rocks

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

You can stream the movie off that site btw...
    i watched about 10 minutes of it before i remembered why movies like that never made it big. well, except howard the duck, and the muppets.