FAG PARADE UPDATE

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Jun 30, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

this is ripped off the news' website:
    try to at least read the bold.

The theme? Uncensored. The crowd? About a million. The fun level? Off the scale.

Toronto’s gay community and supporters took over the streets Sunday afternoon for the 22nd annual Pride Day Parade.

“When you're in the parade, you feel the actual word ‘pride.’ You're proud to be out here, and it's amazing to see the people because not just gay people but everyone is down here,” participant Camille John said enthusiastically.

Well, not quite everyone. Mayor Mel Lastman, usually a parade fixture, was absent this year. It might have had something to do with the city’s labour disputes with outside workers. Local 416 is usually in charge of cleaning up debris the celebration leaves behind. Not this year. Organizers asked that spectators and participants clean up after themselves.

Aside from a few water bottles strewn along the route, hot weather was the main concern. Sergeant Rob Knapper said paramedics were kept busy as some people collapsed due to the heat.

He also said that there were six arrests made at the end of the parade for public nudity. But some unnecessary flashing and dehydration wasn’t enough to shut the party down. The festivities continued along Church Street late into the night, with ten stages and many performances.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

church street...very nice.

3. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i was and am surrounded by 1 MILLION FAGGOTS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    man i saw more cocks just looking out my window than in a YMCA locker room.
    JUST 6?

i did see a couple pairs of Lesbian titties, but thats legal here in canada to show off your jugs.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    i did see a couple pairs of Lesbian titties, but thats legal here in canada to show off your jugs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kanada's only redeeming quality.