Excuse me, Mr. Gates...?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jan 29, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Just had a thought, top-o'-my-head, y'kno... if you just gave 24 billion dollars to a gaggle of niggers in who-knows-where, how's about buying me an X-box? What do you say, o' buddy, o' pal, o' mine...?

We're talking potential customer relations here - the average life expectancy in Mozambique is only 43, and per capita income is $220... C'mon, Bill, let's talk business here. Those are not potential customers. I, on the other hand, am. Just buy me a fucking X-box, and I'll promise to not pirate too many games.

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    if you just gave 24 billion dollars to a gaggle of niggers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HE DID!?? what a dick..
    and after all those court injunctions too, damn, he must be down to.. like.. 322 billion or so by now..

yeah, he should by you an x-box, mainly for all the copies of MS products you've illeagally writen to CD-R and given to your friends.. Then, he at least knows you favour his products over linux or macintosh (eurgh)based alternatives. see.. see how much you care.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not to mention the thousands and thousands of illegal copies of Office I've sold over ebay...

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

why wasnt i informed!

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh, because I didn't want to rip you off like that - y'see, I've always been a big fan of business ethics, and for me to sell you a single disc for what I would get for it on ebay would just be wrong. I'd just have to give you one and you could sell some copies of it yourself.

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

aaaah, free enterprise I dont free and microsoft have ever gone together, how on earth did we end up on it? ohh yes.. 'free x-box'.

BILL, BIIIIIILL, this is your conscience speaking.. what you did today was a noble and heart warming thing to do.. giving that man your x-box was soo sweet of you.. he wont forget it. And, think of all the public and media response to your generous donation...

reverse psychology, works every time..

7. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

Yeah the niggers will get fed.....

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

There was one positive aspect of the article, it said that if more of their children were likely to survive, they would reproduce less. Maybe half of that money is going towards birth control or sterilization?

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    if you just gave 24 billion dollars to a gaggle of niggers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was part of the Court-Order though weren't it? Go on Rev, sue the bastard! You might get yer X-box that way.

11. Spooky

Spooky New Member

24 billion dollars... Mozambique...

So what your saying is that Mr gates has bought himself a country?

12. Spooky

Spooky New Member

Hehehe... And I wonder what his grand plan is... The whole of Africa maybe?

13. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

Turn Africa into customer service for Microsoft you know how many niggers have customer service jobs....LMFAO!!!!

14. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

then there wont b a microsoft cause niggers dont work

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spooky:
    Hehehe... And I wonder what his grand plan is... The whole of Africa maybe?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt it, otherwise he would've only spent $0.18

16. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

na ide say $0.22
    thats what it is worth any way

17. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

africa has diamonds......

18. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

africa has aids...

19. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

very bad aids...

20. Spooky

Spooky New Member

So what you saying Sparky? That the rest of the world has very good AIDS?