Everyone already knows this but.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Aug 18, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

So your point is.......

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She actually looks better there than before.Obviously it was just a case of finding her level in the heirarchy of things before the nature of her beauty could become apparent.She glows like a fresh,creamy turd in the midday sun.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

eeeee nursey you shouldv'e been poet that wordsworth bloke was a right wanker next to you.

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    She actually looks better there than before.Obviously it was just a case of finding her level in the heirarchy of things before the nature of her beauty could become apparent.She glows like a fresh,creamy turd in the midday sun. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She who has only posted her ass can shut the fuck up

6. 1337

1337 New Member

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    http://www.pitchblackpro.fslife.co.uk/pbp/nursey/
    the middle gif
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahaha, thanks, Man, I am sorry I ever said anything bad about you!!!!

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    hahahaha, thanks, Man, I am sorry I ever said anything bad about you!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It obviously did the trick judging by the unconvincing,overdone response.Congratulations,1337!Consider the turd Goddess OWNED.

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    She who has only posted her ass can shut the fuck up<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    fuck you. i'll talk when i want to.

10. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    It obviously did the trick judging by the unconvincing,overdone response.Congratulations,1337!Consider the turd Goddess OWNED. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Buddy!
    And I will go as far as to say that Nursey is the best thing England has going for it today!

And she's not a fat ass ugly piece of shit whore like you, yummy.

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Thanks Buddy!
    And I will go as far as to say that Nursey is the best thing England has going for it today!

And she's not a fat ass ugly piece of shit whore like you, yummy.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can lose weight, she will always look like British Trash

12. 1337

1337 New Member

If you some how lost all that weight your acne coated skin would be all saggy and your neck would look like a vagina.

but hey, your just jealous Nussey looks good and you dont.

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    We're all waiting for that bush shot ya know.

14. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Yucky it dont matter if you lost every bit of fat on you, wouldn't help one bit. Stay fat, at least you have one advantage.

you're warm in the winter.

15. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Stay fat, at least you have one advantage.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And more cushion for the pushin'!!!!

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Yucky it dont matter if you lost every bit of fat on you, wouldn't help one bit. Stay fat, at least you have one advantage.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boy, they do come out of the woodwork like cockroaches. CooNi, your opinion matters less than Fairyland UsedAss and the boring 1336.

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    And more cushion for the pushin'!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, thanks

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I wasn't talking about you, Rat, isn't that your ghetto picture on your yahoo profile??? Teehee. I was talking to Nursey, but now I have seen her picture and had a good laugh. Does anyone remember the Ugly Red Head trash girl from Real World Boston? that is what Nursey looks like only with a cheap black dye job.

[ August 19, 2002: Message edited by: Goddess Yummy ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, that was just some scummy nigger using rat as her yahoo name.
    you watch Real World? thats worse than a bad dye job- which Nursey doesnt have anyway. you're reaching...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    We're all waiting for that bush shot ya know.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    you've already seen it remember? or were you that drunk when i was cam-whoring that night?

[ August 19, 2002: Message edited by: rattila the hun ]

20. GreenAppleSplatters

I musta been drunk,I remember the boob shot and the simulated fellatio on the the vodka bottle.But I don't recall any bush shot...