Everybody...Calm Down

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Yummy, Jun 23, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I know how worried you all have been since I haven't posted in a few days...but you all be assured I am fine. I was busy dropping out of school, trying to get someone to hire me, and fighting with my boyfriend.

I thought about taking a few hours and trying to catch up on all the posts...if only I would read something interesting or thought provoking.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Quit school. huh? Only one logical solution... Sucking cock to pay for your crack addiction?

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    Quit school. huh? Only one logical solution... Sucking cock to pay for your crack addiction?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't find cock sucking that time consuming and refuse to use any drug that might shrink my wide ass.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

Yummy: i wish u the best

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    Yummy: i wish u the best<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kit...you keep talkin' like that and I will say you are sweet AND cute, and I know you don't want to hear that.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey yunnwatch ya fuckinmouth thats ny biatch your about there and ill thank ou to keep a civil toungue in your head when your addressing her.(walks round strutting and looking all macho)

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Kit...you keep talkin' like that and I will say you are sweet AND cute, and I know you don't want to hear that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

u suck!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hey yunnwatch ya fuckinmouth thats ny biatch your about there and ill thank ou to keep a civil toungue in your head when your addressing her.(walks round strutting and looking all macho)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the bitch here is u.
    dont walk around too far, yer leash isnt long enough.

8. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Never get into a customer's car.
    Always put the condom on yourself.
    The customer always pays first.
    If you don't have a pimp, pretend to.
    Don't leave your needles lying around the hotel room, your John might want some of your stash.

You'll thank me some day.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    Never get into a customer's car.
    Always put the condom on yourself.
    The customer always pays first.
    If you don't have a pimp, pretend to.
    Don't leave your needles lying around the hotel room, your John might want some of your stash.

You'll thank me some day.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what does this have to do with the topic?

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I obviously touched them deeply and they are covering thier tears by insinuating that I am a whore of some type. They felt mushy feelings and starting thinking about their mothers and sisters and poof Prostitute popped in their minds.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I obviously touched them deeply and they are covering thier tears by insinuating that I am a whore of some type. They felt mushy feelings and starting thinking about their mothers and sisters and poof Prostitute popped in their minds.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

geeze, i guess we really luv ya

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

or you are all agents of the Illuminati trying to monitor my thoughts...I will never know which is the truth