Even ugly people can have gorgeous girlfriends

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Wolfy, May 31, 2002.

1. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Oh, I understand everything you're saying, Train. We have laws in America that prohibit that kind of animal abuse. If that's your idea of equine care, you're not impressing me one bit.

As for your Appaloosa bragging... You don't discriminate against where a horse comes from and don't appear to be very discriminating about the horse either. Appys are like the Ford Tempo of horses.

Visual Aid:

I am aware of the recent Appy fad in the UK, but let's face it; These are pretty mediocre horses. The best Appy in the world has a stud fee of less than I make in a week, much less a month. Bragging about your Appy to a guy with a Friesian is like bragging about a Camaro to a Ferrari owner. If this is the caliber of horse you're making "big money" on, you need to learn what "big money" is.

So now this leaves me with a interesting question: Are you cruel and negligent, incompetent, or just trying to pump yourself up to an audience that you think you can fool?

On a side note:

If you really are an Appy enthusiast, here is some information that would like to offer outside of the context of our argument. I realize that this is rather unorthodox, but it legitimate nonetheless.

My great-grandfather and great-great-grandfather were West-Idaho ranchers (no "bullshit"). I have been told by family members that they were among the 20 or so organizations who maintained the Appy breed after the dispersal of the Native American stock and resurrected it in the 1920s. (I assume you know the history so I will not elaborate). If (and that's a big if) I can find pictures of the original stock, would you like some copies? Not for sale or any kind of exchange, just horse enthusiast to horse enthusiast. This is a long shot but I will ask around if you would like them.

2. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

I think having $5 in you bank account is wealthy for people from Ukraine.

3. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

i think sicko is full of shit. he comes here and says that cos in real life he has no girlfriend. the end.

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    that'll be a half pounder then

5. Lady Maelstrom

Lady Maelstrom New Member

Here is my humble opinion, can ugly guys have gorgeous girlfriends?
    On two conditions: he's rich and she's blind.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmm.. realistically speaking... there's no second condition

7. Lady Maelstrom

Lady Maelstrom New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    hmm.. realistically speaking... there's no second condition<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, you're right...that's a good idea. I think I'll set off to blind dozens of stuck-up supermodel bitches so that ugly guys can fulfill their dreams, and I can make fun of the sluts...

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I wholheartedly agree with this statement that ugly freaks can have gorgeous girlfriends. Just ask Tommy. For only 5000 US dollars out British pal bought one of those dolls that have all the real life woman functions. Tommy is in heavenly bliss with his gorgeous gal pal and so is sicko. She models for the promotional doll ads. How sweet is life fellas?

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lady Maelstrom:
    Hmm, you're right...that's a good idea. I think I'll set off to blind dozens of stuck-up supermodel bitches so that ugly guys can fulfill their dreams, and I can make fun of the sluts...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well blinding stuck-up supermodel bitches can be fun... but pointless... they'll just use the sense of touch on the ugly guys... and if theres no fat wallet....

10. Damian

Damian New Member

Wow; you guys are really a bunch of witty mother fuckers! ... NOT ... How in the hell did you manage to swim past all of the others, and fertilize the egg?! The best part of you fuckers dripped down your father's leg!

WAH WAH ... NOW THAT YOUR DONE CRYING ... try to think up somthing clever to respond to this barage of philisophical jargon! Anything that you think of as a retort shall be planted within your brain by myself, because ... I am Damian Xaviar Stone ... and I am GOD!!! WAH ... WAH ... still weeping ... HAH ... HAH ... HAH

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

jesus you sound just like jackass

12. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    However they have to purchase their horses from dealers. That is where I come in Clitbrain. I buy for a certain price, keep them for a minimum time then sell for a profit. I have my own horses that I sometimes travel to shows with and compete <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So your a fuking thieving inbred gypsy then?

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> WAH WAH ... NOW THAT YOUR DONE CRYING ... try to think up somthing clever to respond to this barage of philisophical jargon! Anything that you think of as a retort shall be planted within your brain by myself, because ... I am Damian Xaviar Stone ... and I am GOD!!! WAH ... WAH ... still weeping ... HAH ... HAH ... HAH

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey damian did you like the message i left for you in your guestbook about the children heheheheheh you closed it down and deleted the linlk from your profile the same day you didnt tell anyone here about that did you dickface??
    When your screwing with me your screwing with the best ya stupid looking charles manson wannabee.

14. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member