Es ist 20.04.2002.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Happy 113th Brithday!!!

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Hee hee...

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

hey i cant really hate the man, he did after all, kill a lot of jews

perhaps they didnt see the need for lawyers, taxmen and meter attendants in those days..

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Hitler was an extremely ugly man.

I don't understand why it's cool to like Hitler. If you like everything that he stood for... terrific! But it seems like too many people just like the Nazi image for it's 'hardcoreness'. I guess it's a shock-value thing.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

There was a guy selling a bunch of Nazi stuff at the swap meet I went to today (erm... Friday) - I'm gonna fuck with him tomorrow (um, today) when I go and see if he knows it's Hitler's b-day...

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i was kidding actually, i dont really have any racial predjudices, except spics

oh and niggers

and pollacks

and spaniards

and maybe..

7. D

D New Member

I only have problems with dick heads who just follow the crowd so they can seem hard and cool or just follow cos they are a fucking sheep... Not nameing and retards Disorder.

I think Hitler got/gets respect cos he stood by his convictions. Even if they are complete shit.

I bet you, Disorder, wouldn't dream of calling a black person a nigger, to their face. And wasn't that German bird you shagged a darky?

This is the fucking problem with most people, obviously I hang around with a lot of neo-nazis and skin heads...

One thing that stuck in my head was when I was in New York.
    My blokes best friend (also a skin/nazi) well his step dad was black (and looks alot like uncle Phil from Fresh Prince).

I spent New years day with him and a my bloke and his best mateand someone else... MY friends were nice as pie to his face and even said to me that they liked him.

Then as soon as we were no where near him, all apart from his stepson slagged him to the ground saying who much they hates niggers.

That helped fuel the break up between me and my bloke... and that shit is pathetic.

I hate hypocrites more than even fucking ginger haired people.

Nothing worse than a fucking shit scared hypocrite...

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    I hate hypocrites more than even fucking ginger haired people.

Nothing worse than a fucking shit scared hypocrite... [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apart from a ginger haired fucking shit scared hypocrite obviously...

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I only have problems with dick heads who just follow the crowd so they can seem hard and cool or just follow cos they are a fucking sheep...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, and you've been on half as much as me while you've pbtained almost twice as many posts, whos actually the one trying to follow the crowd? and follow most of the posts in the last 3 months contributing your own style of personal bullshit?

I bet you, Disorder, wouldn't dream of calling a black person a nigger, to their face. And wasn't that German bird you shagged a darky?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i'm not a racist you fucking halfbrain ogre, dont you get sarcasm?

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    dont you get sarcasm?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus you ask some stupid fucking questions

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I actually meant to post that in Pimp & Nursey's forum. (Net surfing while extremely drunk again..).

12. kitana

kitana New Member

theres a lot of shit on hitler's beliefs that was contradictory.
    blonde hair and blue eyes was good and he had brown hair and brown eyes.
    used parts of Nietzsche's work to justify his work.