Episode 2

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, May 26, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I was at the movie theater today to see Episode 2, and since the line was so long to get tickets, the 3:45 sold out before we got to the booth. Ended up with tickets for the 4:30 showing, and had nearly 45 minutes to spare. They had video games. The rest is history.

I browsed by some of the newer (to me, at least) games - 18 Wheeler, House of the Dead, et al... and then, before my very eyes... a single ray of sunlight shone down from the heavens itself and bestowed its warmth to a lone arcade game in one of the halls... It called to me. It winked at me. It grabbed me by the balls and forced me to play it.

OK, it was only the newer microswitch-plagued "Class of '81" - but it was the only game in the whole place that a) cost a quarter to play, and b) would last me until the movie starts.

A little background info at this point. For the most part, I loathe children. They're noisy, arrogant, misbehaving, attention seeking, $hit-machines. And there were a ton of them there. Anyways, I was playing through on my lone quarter, and by the time I was at the 4th level, I heard a voice behind me, and turned to look - I had actually drawn a crowd of these little rodents...

Thoughts began racing through my mind... I actually felt like I was doing these children a service. I felt like I was acting as the surrogate, long-haired, big brother they never had... I was introducing them to a bit of history. As they stared on in awe at Ms Pac's blazing speed and narrow escapes, a tingle ran through my spine... It was flashbacks of old-school "hair-metal bands" and Garbage Pail Kids trading cards. Ladies and gentlemen, I was home.

Then, by the time I had used my last life, I cried out in agony, looked back - and those little bastards were nowhere to be found! I swear, kids these days... sheeeeeesh.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn... nigga be drunker than a mofo... posted shit twice and shit... fuck it.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

so where is the part where you abused em all friar or was that inside the theater and your still wanking over the memory??

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    and Garbage Pail Kids trading cards.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember those..fuck,I'm getting old.