Ella_Michelle is leaving the forums

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by EllaMichelle, Dec 24, 2002.

1. EllaMichelle

EllaMichelle New Member

I'm leaving the forums here....I'm bored ...I-Mockery has much better people to argue with.....so all of you can go ahead and rejoice and shit

2. kat

kat New Member

You werent here long enough for me to rejoice in your departure

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey speak for yourself.. tell her to take her knee-grow man and aniie wig with her

4. djdev

djdev New Member

You were on the forums for like 32 hours, And posted quite a few times. What are you craving attention or just need a good cock? IMC I thinks shes leavn cuz you were a tad mean to her.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

me? mean? no way.. shes welcome here... Just got to leave the Paki boyfriend at home

6. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

IMC are you on aim?

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yes and I am on Oxycotin

8. sexc

sexc New Member

Was it the pakistani jokes?

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Wait a sec.... I never got a chance to meet this new chick. Does she like dudes with big dicks? If so... leave me a message. I'll go find one for you.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    oxytocin? u just have a baby? r did u just have sex n r in the kuddling mood?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what the fuck are you talking about? can you get any more stupider? I fucking wonder how the fuck you function in real life. I mean how the fuck do you dress yourself in the morning? you fucking drooling retard spic

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    what the fuck are you talking about? can you get any more stupider? I fucking wonder how the fuck you function in real life. I mean how the fuck do you dress yourself in the morning? you fucking drooling retard spic<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

welll, durrr-waainne, mah mommmmm heelllps meeeeee. *Drools on keyboard*

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    yes and I am on Oxycotin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oxytocin? u just have a baby? r did u just have sex n r in the kuddling mood?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Wait a sec.... I never got a chance to meet this new chick. Does she like dudes with big dicks? If so... leave me a message. I'll go find one for you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL! i know a kouple of guys with big diks.