Elite Dumbass

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Yummy, Aug 18, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Should be banned for fucking up my Microsoft Magic thread so you can't even get in there anymore. And I am not for banning, but he contributes nothing to this forum.

And for his attempt at retaliation for my post about Kitana tossing a Beaner Salad by spending hours to graft my image on a pile of dog shit. You know maybe if he had a freaking life he wouldn't have time for that kind of thing.

Keep picking up 15 year olds in train stations, maybe with enough Zima you might get one of THEM to fuck you, you dumbass Canuck.

You and Merryland Shitstain should start a a club in my honor as much as you both seem fascinated by me.

I fucking finally sleep more than 2 hours for the first time in weeks, and it messes with my cool attitude, I don't give a fuck about either of you, so I shouldn't be agitated. In fact I am not. I would say fuck both of you, but obviously that would just give into your deepest fantasies.

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Shut the fuck up you fat,whining bitch.

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Shut the fuck up you fat,whining bitch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least my boyfriend doesn't have to run around defending me everytime someone posts something negative about me...you know Pimp is looking more like a pussy than just pussywhipped every time he does that.

I was whining and I have admitted I am fat, but I am far from a bitch, I am really a nice person except to people I have no respect for.

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    At least my boyfriend doesn't have to run around defending me everytime someone posts something negative about me...you know Pimp is looking more like a pussy than just pussywhipped every time he does that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you attack me in a post directed at him-he will defend me back because you will be using the discrediting of me in an effort to discredit him as well...and if he let it go then he would be getting pussywhipped...by you,a situation that could only leave a man feeling worthless and self-repulsed.

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    If you attack me in a post directed at him-he will defend me back because you will be using the discrediting of me in an effort to discredit him as well...and if he let it go then he would be getting pussywhipped...by you,a situation that could only leave a man feeling worthless and self-repulsed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speak up I couldn't hear you over the sound of his scrotum retracting into his colon...and I sure couldn't read your lips through the haze of pot smoke

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

If you attack me in a post directed at him-he will defend me <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

which is bullshit...just see his post about how you fucked up typing because he had spilled wine in the keyboard and you had read a book because he saw a book...blah blah blah. I cried...ok, I laughed until I cried...at how pathetic it made him look.

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Speak up I couldn't hear you over the sound of his scrotum retracting into his colon...and I sure couldn't read your lips through the haze of pot smoke<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Nobody else has that problem...i think what you're hearing is the sound of your disgusting,sweaty rolls of flab sliming against each other each time you lean towards and away from your keyboard.The 'smoke' is most likely the sweat vapours rising up past your face from your steaming dungheap of a body below.
    which is bullshit...just see his post about how you fucked up typing because he had spilled wine in the keyboard and you had read a book because he saw a book...blah blah blah. I cried...ok, I laughed until I cried...at how pathetic it made him look.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not pussywhipped-that's sheepishness about what he did to my keyboard.It was,afterall,the keyboard he bought me as a replacement for another keyboard which he spilt beer on which was a replacement for another keyboard he spilt coffee on,so he had every right to be sheepish,the cunt.

8. 1337

1337 New Member

[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: WWII 1337 ]

9. 1337

1337 New Member

Should be banned for fucking up my Microsoft Magic thread so you can't even get in there anymore. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um yes you can get in it. In fact there are two more posts added to it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Hows that and what do you contribute?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    And for his attempt at retaliation for my post about Kitana tossing a Beaner Salad by spending hours to graft my image on a pile of dog shit. You know maybe if he had a freaking life he wouldn't have time for that kind of thing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That took me all of 20seconds! WOW i must have no life to spare 20 seconds.
    (cut and paste your fatass ugly head as a transparent layer in photoshop)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I got a fairly hot 16 year old girls #, who is now 17 and im 18.

You and Merryland Shitstain should start a a club in my honor as much as you both seem fascinated by me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    sorry there already is a club for people like you. Its called "Weight Watchers"
    but watch out for the Jenny Craig club, they are enemies
    I fucking finally sleep more than 2 hours for the first time in weeks, and it messes with my cool attitude, I don't give a fuck about either of you, so I shouldn't be agitated. In fact I am not. I would say fuck both of you, but obviously that would just give into your deepest fantasies.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

blah blah blah
    YOU go around to my posts and say "Your posts are so boring blah blah blah"
    Look at yours you dumb cunt. Look what you just took the time to type.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

aww c'mon.. he only adds 0.9MB at a time to it when he quotes asshole_STD's post... whereas i add 1.8MB a time to it with my funky pic
    http://images.deviantart.com/panels/t104_png.png

[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: ~pimpchichi~ ]

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

That's not pussywhipped-that's sheepishness about what he did to my keyboard.It was,afterall,the keyboard he bought me as a replacement for another keyboard which he spilt beer on which was a replacement for another keyboard he spilt coffee on,so he had every right to be sheepish,the cunt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I see a pattern forming there.I'd keep him away from your keyboards if I were you.

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    aww c'mon.. he only adds 0.9MB at a time to it when he quotes asshole_STD's post... whereas i add 1.8MB a time to it with my funky pic
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that picture reminds me of the time I got my head shut in a car door

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

that picture reminds me of the time I got my head shut in a car door<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TSK!Stop trying to make up excuses as to why your're such an ugly,fucked up piece of shit now!

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

TSK!Stop trying to make up excuses as to why your're such an ugly,fucked up piece of shit now! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and keep toking it and yabbering about how you are more than a piece of trash druggy because you only use "drugs" every few weeks...and how because Pimp has stayed around for so long that makes you less of a whore for fucking him the first day, what about the other dozen guys you fucked that week? where are they now???

I am glad I have brought a little joy to your worthless life these last few days by giving you a target, if you had a brain you could note that I stir the shit (you, 1336, etc) every once in a while to live up the board. I would say you were owned, but I sure don't want to keep you...so you are just ReNTeD

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Tut!Looking a bit touchy there Yummy!What's the matter?Is the heat making it too difficult to sleep with your abundance of lardy covering,or are you just getting increasingly irritable at your last night's failed string of attempts to 'get one over' anyone?Your desperation is becoming more and more apparent,and it's rather amusing to see.
    Yeah, and keep toking it and yabbering about how you are more than a piece of trash druggy because you only use "drugs" every few weeks...and how because Pimp has stayed around for so long that makes you less of a whore for fucking him the first day, what about the other dozen guys you fucked that week? where are they now???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think that the millions of people who add a bit of hashish to their cigarettes could be classed as 'piece of trash druggies'...hash isn't much stronger than coffee,in fact it goes beautifully with coffee in its counterance to the speedy caffeine effects.It's hardly heavy duty,persistant hard drug abuse as you'd associate a term like 'piece of trash druggy' with.And I smoke primarily for the *exquisite aroma* and taste...

And 'first day we met'?Get it right you stupid bitch-second day...or (roughly) the 60th day of us feeling pretty sure we wanted to go out with each other-sure enough not to be interested in fucking anyone else.So,sorry to shatter your illusion,but the 'other dozen guys i fucked that week' don't,in fact,exist.

I am glad I have brought a little joy to your worthless life these last few days by giving you a target, if you had a brain you could note that I stir the shit (you, 1336, etc) every once in a while to live up the board. I would say you were owned, but I sure don't want to keep you...so you are just ReNTeD<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha!Just listen to it!I think we can safely change that to type 'A',misanthropic,she's a delusional fat bitch.I've been here for quite a bit longer than you,and i have a lot more experience than you in the workings of this board.There have been a good few people before you to come out with the 'i'm just stirring shit to liven this board up' line...Nico was the last to i recall...and the arrogance that people who come out with it is always the same...'I'm above you lot...not really involved...just gracing you lots inferior lives with my presence to get you all going,and you fell for it...that's how stupid you are.'
    So it's a catch 22 situation...anyone that starts to get the better of the assholes who use that smug mantra are instantly declared the 'loser' for responding.
    'Worthless life'?'If i had a brain'?These will be your 'shit stirring' inflammatory techniques then,unfortunately for you,you're unlikely to convince anyone of any intelligence that those statements describe me.
    And yes,i do in fact find it a great source of entertainment being given opportunities to put festering bags of shit back in their place, which is why i've been coming here for the best part of 2 years writing long posts like this to stupid,insipid wastes of fucking skin like yourself.

[ August 19, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally droned on and on about by Nursey:
    blah, blah, fat, fat, blah, blah. Bragging about spending more of her life on this forum, blah blah. 'Worthless life'?'If i had a brain'?These will be your 'shit stirring' inflammatory techniques then,unfortunately for you, you're unlikely to convince anyone of any intelligence that those statements describe me.
    [ August 19, 2002: Message written and rewritten by: Nursey ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who am I trying to convince? I am just pointing out the obvious.

And I never said pot was a hard drug, but if you have convinced yourself it makes you a better person, that is just more proof of what a lowlife you were to start.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yummy... considering your mass.. it's surprising how easy it is to see through you

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    yummy... considering your mass.. it's surprising how easy it is to see through you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oooh noooo another fat joke

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

And I never said pot was a hard drug, but if you have convinced yourself it makes you a better person, that is just more proof of what a lowlife you were to start.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck are you on about now,you incessant, dim bitch? Where have i ever insinuated that smoking hash makes me a 'better person'? I was just saying that it doesn't make me a 'piece of trash druggy' as you tried to suggest here:

Yeah, and keep toking it and yabbering about how you are more than a piece of trash druggy because you only use "drugs" every few weeks...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who am I trying to convince? I am just pointing out the obvious.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well,try convincing yourself for a start seeing as you know as well as i do that this is just another of your desperate attempts to discredit me using whatever means you can think of,which isn't very much,why,i'm not sure though it does have that jealous,embittered air to it.And,to be fair,it must be difficult not to be considering what a widely despised and hideous,inbred-looking, bovine monstrosity of a woman you turn out to be.Forever destined to be an affront to the eye,and equally repulsive in personality too it would seem.It's not my fault-blame your mother and her brother for bringing you into being,genus-faeces.

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Bragging about spending more of her life on this forum.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's see now...i have,not including this one,2551 posts and i've been coming here since December 2000...you have 710 posts and you've been coming here for 2 months.If i spent as much of a percentage of my life in this forum as you have been,by now i would have amassed 4956 posts.The tragic thing is,you could be using that time - on a treadmill or repeatedly smashing yourself in the face with a baseball bat in the hope that it might improve your appearance by balancing out the damage done by the car door,well let's face it,you aren't going to end up looking any worse!