Ehhh oi TOMMY!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jul 9, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Krotchy Kit:
    its the drugs...did u know that yer comp is looking at u funny, too?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yesss,yess laugh all you like ...i see people like you all the time coming into the emergency clinic in severe trauma with horrifying evidence of just how repulsive and brutally disgusting these...fruit !!VERMIN!! actually are under that seemingly innocuous front.
    They are simpley rampant and have no qualms about inflicting their sordid needs upon any hapless panty-free creatures that may be nearby.I say 'creatures' as the devious scum do not discriminate between man,woman,child,dog,chicken,goat etc and are usually the carriers of a great many diseases.Have a look at these images and then we'll see who's crazy!!!!

[ July 14, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i think its obvious whos crazy there,the daft cunt who felt like he had to shove an apple on his bellend the prick,fuck me and i thought i was weird i dont have anything to worry about.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

And he's in a respected position of responsibility as your probation officer too! I just don't know about all this new fangled trendy net-inspired debauchery anymore...seems to be more about showing off if you ask me.People who before the internet were nothing today carry titles such as 'Mr.Applecock' , 'the goatse man' or 'Linda Might' with the mammoth sized clit.

[ July 14, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

4. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

That could be a mamoth sized clitoris or a very small dick with deformed testicles. Like Sicko's.

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fuck me no matter what it is,it pretty fucking special,im oping its a dick actually cos that means my cock IS actually 10 times bigger than someone elses and it aint just bulshit im sprouting.

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

hmm, i havent read this entire thread yet, but i can say will all honesty that IMC has the biggest cock on the face of this planet. just thought you all should be aware of it.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

there was this illness that i learned about in high school anatomy n physiology where during puberty, a female's body makes too much testosterone instead of estrogen n the clitoris grows to resemble a small penis. surgery is needed to korrect it. causes include brain tumors, on r near pituitary gland.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    hmm, i havent read this entire thread yet, but i can say will all honesty that IMC has the biggest cock on the face of this planet. just thought you all should be aware of it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I seem to remember him telling me it was fairly small but with a big fat 'goody bag' underneath...i think he was just being modest though.

9. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

You seem to know everything about anatomy, Kit. Scary.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    You seem to know everything about anatomy, Kit. Scary.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry Neri,you have nothing to be scared of...Kitana only dissects small furry animals.

[ July 15, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fear richard gere !!

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

OH joy of joys!!!!
    Nursey has decided come out of retirement and make some more animated gifs.
    It has been a while nursey

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    You seem to know everything about anatomy, Kit. Scary.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dunno everything. some things stayed in my mind from my lessons

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Don't worry Neri,you have nothing to be scared of...Kitana only dissects small furry animals.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats b/c i dont have any human cadavers...any one wanna donate?

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Where'd she go!??I was just starting to have fun.

[ July 16, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

maybe she's off unwittingly test-driving more guys for her brother

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i just thought id go through the forums and drag back all of those that are about me,cos im self obsessed bastard.