Ehhh oi TOMMY!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jul 9, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

This is for you,you little cunt.

2. 1337

1337 New Member

FIRST POST ON A NURSEY THREAD!!!
    I AM SPECIAL!!!

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

whoa Ho Chi Mihn! it seems all the 'down' Fuglyites are getting their own forums now. i feel sooo out of the loop.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes you are special... now go and register on tommys forum you cunt

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

will do chief.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    whoa Ho Chi Mihn! it seems all the 'down' Fuglyites are getting their own forums now. i feel sooo out of the loop.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nut me

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

the rest of you assholes better fucking register too

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well i dont ctually hve a forum but seeing as demand is so great i think ill start one,pimp you get preferentila treatment and get the first invite and ill be having a party at my house and your all invited,except imc cause i dont want my son molesting and killing.

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*SLAPS FOREHEAD WITH PALM OF HAND*

CLICK THE PIC TOMMY-IT IS A LINK...I WILL MAKE YOU KING OF TOMMY'S WORLD.!

[ July 10, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

10. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

0~\/\/~/\/~A~G~E~

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

LMFAO lol that is great nursey lol fuck me funny as fuck i got my own forum,i especially like mu mums bedroom but there should be more men in there lol,i cant post on it i tried registering and it wont let me cos im in the uk and i have to add my state and zip code,lol still funny as fuck though im honoured.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Put any numbers in (i used my date of birth plus another digit....for example ) and then click 'outside the US' in the pull down menu where you put which 'state' you're from,Tommy.I need you installed in your goddamned HQ Tommy!
    This forum isn't big enough anymore to contain all the intrigue that surrounds you.That's why i created
    TOMMY'S WORLD
    "This is where you can indulge your Tommy fixations without any feelings of fear or shame.The place you can come to talk about Tommy to others who also want to get deeper into the head of this charismatic,wirey little enigma of a fuckwit."

[ July 10, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

13. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

3 active members!

Woooo!

Tommy hit the BIG TIME!!!

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    3 active members!

Woooo!

Tommy hit the BIG TIME!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhhhh dear....i had worried this might happen...you know Tommy,now that you are a star,you're going to become the victim of a great many jealous digs.

15. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Ohhhhh dear....i had worried this might happen...you know Tommy,now that you are a star,you're going to become the victim of a great many jealous digs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO WAY!
    I was jealous of Tommy the first day I posted here.

Nursey, bend over and prepare to receive.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

'Jealous of Tommy since your first day',ehh?Hmmm...i think i've found a little plaything for you to vent all that incest angst you have accumulated since childhood to the present day,Tommy(though have developed a stoically resigned attitude about).

Dog Breath,bend over and prepare to receive.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

its ok although im rich famous and got women throwing themselves at me i wont let it go to my head and i wont forget the people who put me where i am,i mean you guys i mean when ive had a pretty good day and i come on here to chill out i can always count on you guys to have a go at me and everyperson i know and love(mum.dad,son,sister,brother etc)and put me straight on my ass,i love ya dudes.
    Oh and nursey ive give up on that forum i sat there for an hour picking different names and every time i picked a name it said that name is already picked and ket getting a error message and wouldnt let me continue,set me up on it nursey prick me a name and a password(as long as my name aint 'i molest alter boys')and private message em to me,and hurry up cos my public awaits me.

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

HEY FUCK ME IM AN AVERAGE SLOB,YOU BASTARD MARTIN I WANTED TO STAY AS A PUNK ASS BITCH.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    its ok although im rich famous and got women throwing themselves at me i wont let it go to my head and i wont forget the people who put me where i am,i mean you guys i mean when ive had a pretty good day and i come on here to chill out i can always count on you guys to have a go at me and everyperson i know and love(mum.dad,son,sister,brother etc)and put me straight on my ass,i love ya dudes.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||SILENCE|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

*presses 'PLAY'*
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    CLAP you cunts! "BRAVO!!!LET'S HEAR IT FOR KING CUNT TOMMY" "

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

20. 1337

1337 New Member

nursey can you post pics of your bum?