drugs = death

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by cardBOARD box homie, Sep 6, 2002.

1. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

i went to the hospital for a drug overdose (tainted weed) plus i hadnt eaten in two days prior to smoking it.

i went out to lunch with some friends and did some knifers and when i got back to school i puked for about an hour untill i was taken to a hospital. i think im the only entity in the universe that has overdosed on weed. oh and i almost died on the bathroom floor of the school. on the filthy bathroom shit-stall floor.

looking back on the incident makes me realize how much my life sucks and almost almost makes me wish i did die.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

did anyone take any pictures of this? if so, post em.
    what the hell are knifers anyway?

3. Lestat

Lestat New Member

me petro es moi grande...........thank you.

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I smoked a joint laced with heroin one time but I didn't know it.I puked for fuckin' hours.Even puked bile after a little bit,not fun.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

really? one time I smoked some heroin spiked with marijuna.. i was soo mad I puked for like an hour afterwards...

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rapist:
    i went to the hospital for a drug overdose (tainted weed) plus i hadnt eaten in two days prior to smoking it.

i went out to lunch with some friends and did some knifers and when i got back to school i puked for about an hour untill i was taken to a hospital. i think im the only entity in the universe that has overdosed on weed. oh and i almost died on the bathroom floor of the school. on the filthy bathroom shit-stall floor.

looking back on the incident makes me realize how much my life sucks and almost almost makes me wish i did die.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IT MAKES ME WISH YOU HAD DIED.

7. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

What the hell is a knifer?

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i dunno.. but over here we have something called 'hotknives' or 'hotrocks' where you heat up two knives until they're cherry red, and then burn a lump of hash between them and inhale the smoke through a funnel type thing...

the amount of times people have done them and had to go off into a quiet dark corner white as a ghost.. hehehe

9. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    over here we have something called 'hotknives' or 'hotrocks' where you heat up two knives until they're cherry red, and then burn a lump of hash between them and inhale the smoke through a funnel type thing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that = knifer

10. phantompayne

phantompayne New Member

Over dose on weed? You really are a bummer. I used to spend a fortune smoking the best from all over the US. Not a boast.. read on.. You can only OD on weed if it has a bad poison in it or your lungs are clogged up and you get oxygen deprivation. The only guy that died from weed put a brick of weed on his BBQ and died from suffocation (in a closed garage). Kind of like that monkey in those 1970's experiment's, they say the weed killed the monkey, but what they did was force-feed the monkey continous pot smoke through a gas- mask until it suffocated. I have done my research.
    I had weed inside the pages of a very,very old book. the kind that has grainy, jagged pages and the paper is treated with formaldahyde or something. That book was in a hot car for a month. Then 2 of us smoked the stuff. It was like smoking "water". "water" is weed or a cigerette dipped in formaldahyde or embalming fluid. Very weird feeling. But not even close to the many times I have cheated the reaper.