Drugs and Abortions

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Jan 15, 2003.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

LOL!!!!

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I thought Kit might like those abortion pictures. And I worry about Lomo and the keyboard duster. Lomo: Barry White is not sexy.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

THANX, NAUSEOUS!

5. kitana

kitana New Member

i just kaught a glimpse of the news, roe vs wade. abortion NEEDS to be legal n easy.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I couldn't have an abortion... then again, I don't think I can get pregnant.

7. LushFemme

LushFemme New Member

By you retards putting up those abortion photos, you are only giving ammunition to the ever oppressive right wing (Note these are same narrow minded fuckers that make it their life’s work to shut down websites such as this one)! Those are the same photos they use as propaganda to scare women going into abortion clinics! And by looking at some of the people on this site, I think that it can be mutually agreed upon that not everyone should reproduce! KEEP ABORTIONS LEGALE, SAFE, and ACCESABLE for the sake of all that is holy!

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

ATTN ALL WOMEN!!!!:

IMC will hape you with all youe abortion needs. Safe, reliable, and confidential. Offering abortions up to the 30th trimester.

I do this because I care....

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

IMC you are truly an inspiration to all men, your never ending spirit of generosity never ceases to amaze me, and your supernatural empathy with women is something I can only admire from afar...*sniffs*...god bless ya man...

Can I be the 'surgical' assistant?

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

sure, put on a pair of gloves and join the party!

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LushFemme:
    By you retards putting up those abortion photos, you are only giving ammunition to the ever oppressive right wing (Note these are same narrow minded fuckers that make it their life’s work to shut down websites such as this one)! Those are the same photos they use as propaganda to scare women going into abortion clinics! And by looking at some of the people on this site, I think that it can be mutually agreed upon that not everyone should reproduce! KEEP ABORTIONS LEGALE, SAFE, and ACCESABLE for the sake of all that is holy! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *disclaimer: the person above is not a college graduate but an imposter. gerbil face? is that you?

12. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I'm sorry Rat but i won't have a word said against the forums Wonder Woman

13. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

QUOTE] By you retards putting up those abortion photos, you are only giving ammunition to the ever oppressive right wing (Note these are same narrow minded fuckers that make it their life’s work to shut down websites such as this one)![ [/QUOTE]

Hell, if I owned Fugly I would be happy if the right was secretly jerking themselves reading my content, and trying to youthanize me publicly. I would love all the free publicity and watch my pockets quickly be lined like I just walked out of Ceasars in Vegas - knowing full well I would have to dish out a small portion to pay my own 'pittbulls' hourly rate to put you back in your over overbearing opionionated place. So bring on the circus, and watch me update to handle increased traffic. But thats just if I was Fugly.

Cigarettes - Whats with the lame fugn monkey art site - what are , 12 and retarded. If Cigarettes is over the age 12 and not slobbering on himself as a hobby -theres your arguement for abortion.

Eat Mo Cookies!

14. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

QUOTE] By you retards putting up those abortion photos, you are only giving ammunition to the ever oppressive right wing (Note these are same narrow minded fuckers that make it their life’s work to shut down websites such as this one)![ [/QUOTE]

Hell, if I owned Fugly I would be happy if the right was secretly jerking themselves reading my content, and trying to youthanize me publicly. I would love all the free publicity and watch my pockets quickly be lined like I just walked out of Ceasars in Vegas - knowing full well I would have to dish out a small portion to pay my own 'pittbulls' hourly rate to put you back in your over overbearing opionionated place. So bring on the circus, and watch me update to handle increased traffic. But thats just if I was Fugly.

Cigarettes - Whats with the lame fugn monkey art site? If Cigarettes is over the age 12 and not slobbering on himself as a hobby -theres your arguement for abortion.

Eat Mo Cookies!

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LushFemme:
    By you retards putting up those abortion photos, you are only giving ammunition to the ever oppressive right wing (Note these are same narrow minded fuckers that make it their life’s work to shut down websites such as this one)! Those are the same photos they use as propaganda to scare women going into abortion clinics! And by looking at some of the people on this site, I think that it can be mutually agreed upon that not everyone should reproduce! KEEP ABORTIONS LEGALE, SAFE, and ACCESABLE for the sake of all that is holy! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think people SHOULD have to look at that shit if they are thinking of killing their own flesh and blood. It's one thing if you've been raped, but fuck that; "Oops! I got knocked up! Guess I'll go have an abortion with the tax payers money" Whores.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

i support abortions, they should be legal. in any and all cases.

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

By you retards putting up those abortion photos, you are only giving ammunition to the ever oppressive right wing (Note these are same narrow minded fuckers that make it their life’s work to shut down websites such as this one)! Those are the same photos they use as propaganda to scare women going into abortion clinics! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You misinformed half-witted fucktard. Jesus christ. Not everyone from the vast right-wing conspiracy is against abortions. Nor do we try to "shut down websites such as this one" - I find this place as amusing as watching the Liberals dig their own political graves. Might I suggest going out into the real world and learning a bit about politics before you go out and pollute the system with your vote?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I agree completely... and for the sake of future posts like yours, as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Cecil graced us with his take:
    trying to youthanize me publicly
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Psssst... It's spelled "Euthanize"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    "Oops! I got knocked up! Guess I'll go have an abortion with the tax payers money" Whores.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd rather pay for their abortions through taxes than support their little unwanted bastards for 18 years. Why do you think our Medicaid program allows for 6 months of birth control pills at a time for these fuckwads? It's about the only thing they have right...

*personally* -

I hate to agree with Kit on this one (and almost won't admit it... But she's right (although I doubt her motives.) We're facing a dilemma with all of these fucking 'social services' offered by the government. Honestly, and I know it sounds cruel and unjust, but if the parents themselves don't want the kid, why should we want it as a member of (and a drain on) society?

What we need to do is harvest these fucking stem cells from these "use once and destroy" aborted fetuses, and use them for some useful purpose. Honestly, if people are going to have abortions one way or another, why not recycle? Is that so wrong? Think about it, we could be finding cures for cancer, but noooo... Some religious fuckwits convince people that it's wrong and immoral.

Fuck your conceptions of immorality. I'll take progress over superstition anyday.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh, and LushFemme - I forgot to mention something - You want to talk about "Oppressive" extremists?

Have you forgotten about Joe Lieberman and Hillary Clinton's crusade to put a stop to violent movies, video games, and music? Their blind opposition to the usage of foul language in the arts? Their complete and utter disregard of the Bill of Rights? Don't even get me started on the fucking firearms issue, either. You seriously need to wake the fuck up before you come to a forum and start boasting about your superior political knowledge...

Every time you look at one of your beloved rap albums from now on, take note of that little black-and-white "Parental Advisory" sticker on it...

Oh, and btw: Free Hat! Free Hat!

Can someone get me a baby, please?

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>I'd rather pay for their abortions through taxes than support their little unwanted bastards for 18 years. Why do you think our Medicaid program allows for 6 months of birth control pills at a time for these fuckwads? It's about the only thing they have right...

*personally* -

I hate to agree with Kit on this one (and almost won't admit it... But she's right (although I doubt her motives.) We're facing a dilemma with all of these fucking 'social services' offered by the government. Honestly, and I know it sounds cruel and unjust, but if the parents themselves don't want the kid, why should we want it as a member of (and a drain on) society?

What we need to do is harvest these fucking stem cells from these "use once and destroy" aborted fetuses, and use them for some useful purpose. Honestly, if people are going to have abortions one way or another, why not recycle? Is that so wrong? Think about it, we could be finding cures for cancer, but noooo... Some religious fuckwits convince people that it's wrong and immoral.

Fuck your conceptions of immorality. I'll take progress over superstition anyday.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First off: oral contraceptives and abortions are two different things. Kudos to Medicaid for giving out free birth control to unemployeed women. However, working women like myself that live on $8.50/hr... still poverty-level... get no breaks ('cause we choose to support ourselves and have insurance)... and are forced to pay full-price for our birth control pills (30 bucks a month... think of all the shit you could get at Goodwill with that?) because most insurance companies DO NOT cover the cost (not even one dime) of birth control.

So, let's say knocked-up bitch Jane X isn't allowed to have an abortion and she and the baby's father... let's just call him Billy X, raise the 'unwanted bastard' on food stamps and welfare... Hell, Billy may even molest the little 'drain on society' during it's teenage years and the kid may come out as fucked up as his/her parents and repeat the cycle for decades, until inbredding kills the line of X's off. I see your point. But it kinda sounds like you're saying that all welfare kids should be dead and their remains used for research. We're still talking money here. Either way, you're putting a dollar about on human life... whether it be saving people from diseases or raising another trailer court generation. The cure for cancer? HA! The cure for cancer will more than likely NEVER be found; at least not in our lifetime (or the lifetime of the unaborted children of today). It'd put too many people of out work.

*personally* I think abortion is safe and legal... And this 'taxpayers burden' is still occuring. Why? 'Cause people have figured out that popping out children makes them money.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Excuse the typos. Didn't proofread too well.