Dradle Dradle Dradle, I made you out of clay...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Dec 3, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

then I pushed your grandfather into the shower...

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

WTF are you doing up this early, man? Trying to catch up to the schoolbus again?

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    then I pushed your grandfather into the shower...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

into the shower? what did u do? rape him?

4. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMCV:
    dradle, dradle, dradle...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In a holocaustic mood today?

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

"I have a little dray-del, I made it out of clay,
    when its dry and ready, Then dray-del I shall play.
    O dray-del, dray-del, draydel, I made it out of clay,
    O dray-del, dray-del, draydel, Now dray-del, I shall play.

I've been smoking year-old weed that smells like perfume. After the headache goes away... it's kinda kewl...

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I've been smoking year-old weed that smells like perfume.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i really fucking hate it when joints taste of perfume...

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    into the shower? what did u do? rape him? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes.. i raped him with a can of Zyklon B (don't ask me to explain, look it up you braindead retard... are you paralyzed from the neck up?)

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    WTF are you doing up this early, man? Trying to catch up to the schoolbus again?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

running a business makes you wake up early... man what I would give to go back to my glory days of herion addiction...

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Witfully posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    yes.. i raped him with a can of Zyklon B<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[Falling Down] "Ya hear that? This was USED! I wonder how many kikes they took out with this can..." [/Falling Down]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>IMC then went on to note:
    running a business makes you wake up early... man what I would give to go back to my glory days of herion addiction...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got to find a job (or start my own business) where I can go in at say, 4 PM, and work until ten or so, and then start on the rest of my day...