Don't follow the link to the homepage i've listed!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by s0101879, May 7, 2002.

1. s0101879

s0101879 New Member

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by s0101879:
    I've told you not to!!!
    don't click this link!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah.....real fuckin' funnnny. i clicked on that fuckin' "link" for about five minutes before i realized how drunk i am. thanks asshole.

3. s0101879

s0101879 New Member

on;y a bit of fun la,
    OK i Take the bait wheres the A you mention in your sig?

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by s0101879:
    on;y a bit of fun la,
    OK i Take the bait wheres the A you mention in your sig?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HUH?

5. s0101879

s0101879 New Member

Good at this then?
    bet its a scream at your house every night of the week!

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Good at this then?
    bet its a scream at your house every night of the week!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is this your way of "punishing me with your posts"?

7. s0101879

s0101879 New Member

you want punishing?
    I'll beat you like i'm you step dad!!!

lol

8. fungus

fungus New Member

once, i stapled my penis to the ceiling fan and turned it on high to lengthen my dong........it didn't work

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You actually fuckin' laughed after you said that?

10. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Hrm, i would have actually thought that was very funny, since i opened that at work and everything. Escept there was a virus on the page
    Man I wish I was an admin of this forum so I could get your ip and packet the hell out of you.
    Thank you norton, *quarantine infected file*
    *delete the bitch*

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    Hrm, i would have actually thought that was very funny, since i opened that at work and everything. Escept there was a virus on the page <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only thing funny about it is the shit poor excuse for rap lyrics.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

don't click this link! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so there's a virus on that link?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fungus:
    once, i stapled my penis to the ceiling fan and turned it on high to lengthen my dong........it didn't work<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn, i would have given almost anything to see that.

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    so there's a virus on that link?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently it's at the bottom of this page. I don't know what it does though. It's the link that says "click here". Maybe Matthew knows what it is since he *ahem* clicked it and all...

14. s0101879

s0101879 New Member

sorry there isn't ment to be a virus on the page just a script (java) that opens window after window, and won't let you shut them.
    As for my I.P. if you wanna go its 195.195.227.13 its not a dial up so it'll allways be the same

15. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Oh! This bitch is hardcore! He just doesn't give a shit, actually invites us to hack his comp. But it isn't actually yours is it? Maybe wrexham university wouldn't be too happy with you inviting people to hack their network? You fucking sheep shaging nonce.

And I see the university is proud of it's association with the screaming queen from Castaways (or whatever that lame shity program was). That kinda makes sense.

16. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Apparently it's at the bottom of this page. I don't know what it does though. It's the link that says "click here". Maybe Matthew knows what it is since he *ahem* clicked it and all...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Theres a virus imbedded in some scripts in the page. Norton picked it up I forget what it wasa called though. All you have to do is go to the link he put up there and the script forces you to download the virus. You dont have to click anything, i didnt.

17. Matthew

Matthew New Member

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    I went to this url http://dms100.org/worksucks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I realize that, I was just tryin to let ya know that if you go HERE you can see the page that leads to it along with some shit ass lyrics. at the bottom of THAT page is the link to http://dms100.org/worksucks. *sigh*

19. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I was just letting you know that i clicked no link, i went directly to the shitty page

Supergreg DaNumba 1!!!

20. battered psyche

battered psyche New Member

As for my I.P. if you wanna go its 195.195.227.13 its not a dial up so it'll allways be the same<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmmm...that's really weird. I coulda sworn your I.P. was 24.73.146.223 but what the fuck do I know about that sort of shit. I don't know where this one is located at, but I'm pretty sure it's not Wrexham U. To anyone with the necessary skills: enjoy