don't bee offended

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by funkyflea, Nov 10, 2009.

1. funkyflea

funkyflea New Member

fuck off and die

2. Aballister

Aballister New Member

I like it... short and to the point.

3. Rat's tool

Rat's tool Member

just like your dick when you watch the disney channel

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

npw that was funny

5. Aballister

Aballister New Member

nah... more like when I fuck your sister and leave her looking like an open tin of mushroom soup...
    or your mom... which in this case is the same thing...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  6. Rat's tool

Rat's tool Member

no sister and I have 2 brothers....so you must be of the festive kind who can't tell a dick from a vagina. And if you screwed my mom....I buried her 6 weeks ago...so you like it gay and dead....ugh

7. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? You're a pathetic little petty thing. You start shit with me for no reason and I'm supposed to respect your dead mother? Well dude, I can tell you that the last sound she ever made was a gargling noise through my cum slowly filling up her lungs as she choked on my dick.

Enjoy, you brain-damaged piece of shit.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

lol thats pretty funny... Total Pwnage rat. The Mounty is Canadian, and gay. two strikes right there

9. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Being Canadian isn't all that bad right now considering the president your country elected. Pretty original the whole "pwnage" thing. So you mispell a word based on an old internet fad that only fat, sweaty, and probably closet-gay nerds actually followed. Two strikes on who now, bitch? You spineless inbred cocksucking yellow-bellied snake. And the only reason why you're calling me gay is because you're hoping I'm gonna stick my large canadian dick in your gaping, strecthed-out butthole. You fucking faggot.

10. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Gee Dudley, or should I call you Mr. Do-Right, you may have shit in your mess kit attacking Dwaine like that, you fromundacheese eating canuck.

You need to stop being so sensitive about being from Canada my fucktarded douchebag friend from the great white north. It's not your fault Our country is better than yours. Jealous bitch.

Finally, the reason I think he called you gay is in your picture (avatar) you appear to have cocksucker lips, my sperm burping northern neighbor. :biggrin:

11. Aballister

Aballister New Member

That pic is from the WWF of the eighties my slightly retarded cousin from the land of opportunity. Maybe if our good neighbor Dwayne wouldn't have called me gay, you wouldn't have to fly to his aid. Always quick to gang up huh? I'm not all that sensitive about being Canadian if you have to know my dick-dreaming cum-gobbling friend from down south. Looking at your $4 trillion indebted country, most of it owed to the communist chinese, I can't help but feel a relieve to be Canadian. Now if you pull Dwayne's cock out of your ass we can all enjoy the rest of our day.

12. Rats Tool

Rats Tool New Member

ha! mystery solved. Teh coroner said she laughed to death.... so I believe you was there in her final moments but she saw your pecker saw how hung canadians are.

hard time buying condoms eh? better tell teh gobment healthcare that you need an implant so you can finally hit that 1 cm mark

13. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I'm sorry you feel that way you maggot infested pile of moose droppings. If you were any kind of guy, you'd commit suicide and leave the vast expanse of wasted canuck land a better, although not great, place to live my anally fixated child molesting friend from the northern wastelands.

One would have to come to the conclusion that you are are gay the way you sling the queer phrases around oh princess of the north. It's interesting watching as your latent homosexual desires burst forth like the flower that you appear to be, my foolish gay cousin from maple leaf land.

14. Aballister

Aballister New Member

This must be the lamest comeback I have ever seen. An implant to go past 1cm? What are you? 14 years old? If you buried your mom 6 weeks ago how can you be so casual about making fun of her death? I think you're full of shit and only said she was dead 'cause you had nothing clever to say. Oh I almost forgot, you seem to be talking like you have seen a lot of dicks to be able to attempt a comparison. Do you peek at people in public bathrooms? Maybe after gym class you stay behind to "help" the coach? Does your dad "tuck you in" at night?

15. Aballister

Aballister New Member

One thing to note is that in my post I only mentioned being called gay by Dwayne once, but I guess in your logic that means I'm "slinging the queer phrases around". Can't help but notice that you devoted a whole paragraph to this issue.

Other than that your post is pretty lame.
    Moving on.

16. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

My dick..... cost a late night fee.

Your dick.... got the HIV.

My dick.... rumble in the jungle.

Your dick.... got touched by your uncle.

17. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

I dont like eating with the dodo line still in it.

18. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

You sir are a complete moron. Go back and look at your previous posts where you use phrases like cum gargling, dick dreaming and others and deny you're a closet homo, homo.

Must be too cold in canukia for thought to register properly faggot. :biggrin:

19. Rat's tool

Rat's tool Member

did I mention I like pudding?

20. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

I left out the word shrimp. hehe I dont like eating shrimp with the dodo line in it.