DOGFUCKINGDAMMIT

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Oct 9, 2002.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

the company cancelled my Bahamas trip. punkassbitches!

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

good.. thats what you get you homo

3. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    the company cancelled my Bahamas trip. punkassbitches!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Fuck, are we going to have to listen to you rattle on a bit longer then ? you cunt.

4. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hahahahaha im fucking made up you twat,youll have to stay home now and have sex with cousin rosie.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well if you're "made up" you must be waiting for your gay lover to stop over...don't get any lipstick on his cock nancy boy..

stupid fucking limey

5. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hahahahaha im fucking made up you twat,youll have to stay home now and have sex with cousin rosie.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEHEHE, and fingers crossed you don't satisfy Cousin Rosy with you're maggot dick and she wrings your scrawny fuckin neck for you, you fuckin tit.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    the company cancelled my Bahamas trip. punkassbitches!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahahaha im fucking made up you twat,youll have to stay home now and have sex with cousin rosie.