Dog Dribbles

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Stranger, Feb 28, 2002.

1. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Here you go, toss over this. A whole thread dedicated to you and what a sucky little looser you are.
    I thought i would start a new thread cos I am sure you are boring the tears out of everyone with your tripe and this is easier to skip.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by Stress free STD
    You seem to think that having a relationship with someone from another country is a bad thing? Why do you think that the bloke who lives around the corner from you (the one who's gone nowhere in his 40 years, and never will) is a great thing? That's the small town - small minded - inbread attitude that I fucking hate about you. (Performed in my best Edward and Tubbs voice) *Is he local?* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I can see the advantages of a long distance relationship with someone off the net for ppl like yourself and Wanker. They only get to see the one photoshopped pic of you looking the very best you can (or someone elses pic in your case), you can tell all the bullshit you like and they will believe you, they don't get to find out all your bad habbits etc..ect.. I can see how you would class that as the ideal. However I think most 'normal' ppl would agree that it is a fucked situation that ppl only get into when they can't get a relationship in the real world. You're only kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

I won't waste my time going into the many reasons why having a local bf is a good thing. BTW we both live in Adelaide(do pay some attention) which, if you cared to do some research since you are so thick at geography, is hardly a little country town.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I have been paying attention, you're a teacher, Secure because no fucker else wants it. Career? Don't make me fucking laugh, they wont even let you loose on the sane children. Wow! 2 degrees? Funny how you mentioned TAFE before, as wank has probably never even heard of it, never mind been. Have you? I think so, so that would make your degrees... diplomas I think. Notice the "I don't feel the need" shite that you posted before. Go on Strange one, post em.
    Oh, and you have the much saught-after "certificate of..." Which one exactly? Food and hygene? *Doh* what am I thinking? that one's obviously too hard for you to obtain.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, crapping on about something you know nothing about. To teach in Australian school you need a Bachelor of Education (for the past 20 years anyway). You can't teach with just a diploma. To teach special education you need a BEd and relevent special ed degree (eg BPsych).

It is a step up the ladder from mainstream teaching, higher qualifications, more skills, higher pay. It is not a job you get because there is nothing else available like, say, office bitch. It is something I chose, something I am very good at and something I love.

So like I said earlier, if you are going to pay out on me at least have some degree of reality in there, oh, thats right, birds of a feather.

What qualifications do you need to be a dole bludger K9? The ability to sit round all day smoking cones and watching videos withough getting bored? I am sure you are very good at being dole scum. Best in your field. Yes, I understand how the food and beverage certificate was too difficult for you, maybe try something a little easier next time.

Love your job? Leaves you lots of time for trying to pick up women on the net while your mum does your washing and cooks you dinner for you. Why don't you go down the pub and I'll shout you a beer with my hard earned taxes while you bitch about ppl on benefits.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Yes I know. Hehehehe eats away at you like a cancer in your belly doesn't it

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

are you gonna let her talk to you like that K9?

3. D

D New Member

Did you actually bother reading any of that...?

I did... you may have noticed she was mainly slagging me off even though it was 'addressed' to Canine...

Im not even gonna bother explaining any shit to her... she can believe what she wants...

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes i did read it.. and since it was addressed to K9 i asked if he was gonna take that...

it's not my problem if the description of a "sucky little dole dossing bludger loser who can't get a relationship in real life" fits you..

and i don't want you to explain shit... if anything.. you could shut the fuck up

5. D

D New Member

no

6. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by You Shouldn't Wank:
    Im not even gonna bother explaining any shit to her... she can believe what she wants...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's ok little Wanker, dry those tears. K9 will be along any minuit now to protect you from the big bad meanies. He understands how hard it is for you.

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Here you go, toss over this. A whole thread dedicated to you and what a sucky little looser you are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems more like a thread dedicated to yourself with a few pathetic insults thrown in at the end, and what a major step to the defensive you've taken as well. Getting to you is it?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Again, crapping on about something you know nothing about. To teach in Australian school you need a Bachelor of Education (for the past 20 years anyway). You can't teach with just a diploma. To teach special education you need a BEd and relevent special ed degree (eg BPsych).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's state specific I'm afraid, and in South Australia you can get a job as a secondary school teacher after completing a Graduate Diploma in Education, 1-year full time or equivalent.
    It's no different to any other work, you start at the bottom and work your way up, gaining the Degree's as you go. If they enforced a stupid rule like that they'd have no teachers, no graduate with a degree is going to take a job teaching.
    If we check your msn profile, your occupation is a Student. Just finished your night school adult education program that centerlink forced you onto to get you off benefits have you? That would be why you're so proud of yourself (no fucker else is), just started a new career and you're too ignorant of just how shite it's going to be.
    Or of course we could believe that you studied for your 2 degrees and then walked into a much sought-after position without any experience.
    I will believe it when I see it, or when hell freezes over, which is a far more likely event.

It is a step up the ladder from mainstream teaching, higher qualifications, more skills, higher pay. It is not a job you get because there is nothing else available like, say, office bitch. It is something I chose, something I am very good at and something I love.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, looks like it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger here:
    The funniest one I've seen was a kid that had a "woof" tic (same deal as tourette's). It was so hard not to laugh at him and make it worse.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I won't waste my time going into the many reasons why having a local bf is a good thing. BTW we both live in Adelaide(do pay some attention) which, if you cared to do some research since you are so thick at geography, is hardly a little country town.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You won't waste anyone's time more than you already have, there are no reasons why your 'relationship' is better (keeping in mind the people in this argument have met each other and will again).
    You can call Adelaide a city if you want, but it isn't (that's how thick I am at geography). And would you class Cape Town during the apartheid era a "little country town"? No, But they were hardly open-minded were they?

What qualifications do you need to be a dole bludger K9? The ability to sit round all day smoking cones and watching videos withough getting bored? I am sure you are very good at being dole scum. Best in your field. Yes, I understand how the food and beverage certificate was too difficult for you, maybe try something a little easier next time.

Love your job? Leaves you lots of time for trying to pick up women on the net while your mum does your washing and cooks you dinner for you. Why don't you go down the pub and I'll shout you a beer with my hard earned taxes while you bitch about ppl on benefits.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FFS, at least try and find some details about me, reading my Fugly profile wont hack it. I've posted a shit load of details about myself on this forum, go fucking read it. Yes I am unemployed, I quit my job 3 weeks ago and I didn't run to centerlink to make a new claim as I already was claiming and have been for months regardless of weather I was working or not. They're not your hard earned taxes, they're mine, and if I have to pay to see a doctor or get whacked with a $500 bill for a ride in an ambulance after paying 40% of my earnings in tax, I'll fucking well claim them all back again.
    So... No, I'm not working. I'm confident that I'll find a better job than my last and I have enough money saved to see me through until then.
    I haven't a clue if I'll be working this time next year, but that's because with all good jobs nowadays you get put on contract for it and you have to work. Or maybe I could take a public servant job like you, no fucker else would want it and I'd practically have to commit murder to lose it.

Hehehehe eats away at you like a cancer in your belly doesn't it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No.

8. Stranger

Stranger New Member

K9 that MSN profile is the one my daughter uses (don't bother harrassing her cos I just set her up her own). I don't use MSN, I use ICQ.

I don't have to prove anything to you. The things I say are true and you can believe what you will. Unlike some ppl I don't need to make up bullshit, so you can try all you like to catch me in a lie but you never will. I don't have an 'online persona' and have to fabricate the details as I go. This is it.

And I will post up my degrees if you will publicly admit that you are the biggest looser under the sun when I do. No? Cos you know it's true so stop fuckin harping on about it.

No I guess I don't have that much shit on you. I can't say I have realy paid that much attention to anything you have posted in the past so they can't have been very significant. I would go and look back over old threads for stuff, but I realy couldn't be fucked.

I know all I need to know. And that is you crap on about bullshit. Stuff you know nothing about you make up and try to pass off as truth.

You go on and on calling me a bludger when you are a bludger yourself. Not only that but in the rare instances when you actually do work you are ripping off the system to boot. Hardly something to be proud of. I have never been on the dole in my life and don't expect I ever will be. I have a little more pride than that so don't bother baggin me about it.

And as for relationships, when you actually have one yourself you will realise that there are some positive points to having them around. Assuming they could put up with you after the first date that is. And no, I'm not talking about a pretend one, a real one. Though, judging by the fact that you haven't posted a pic, we can only assume you are as ugly as a hat full of assholes so perhaps an online relationship is best for some.

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Yes, I can see the advantages of a long distance relationship with someone off the net for ppl like yourself and Wanker. They only get to see the one photoshopped pic of you looking the very best you can <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanx UT, what a great improvement. I never realised I could look so hot in red pvc and those boots are to die for.
    *Rushes out to buy a slutty little red PVC dress and CFM boots*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO, don't you dare claim there was sarcasm in that post, you don't have the mental capacity to fathom such a thing. Funny thing is, that fat whore might actually of got some action if a bloke's drank enough, Not with that face though.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger here:
    You are privately very sexy, but you do not brag

I'd say about 95% accurate.
    I had a giggle about the teacher bit.
    Wonder what my man would say?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd say about 100% wrong, just because people no longer spit in your face when they meet you, doesn't meen that people no longer feel repulsed by your appearance, they just learned some manners.
    And you don't brag? Fuck knows what you have to brag about, but you sure give it a good go don't you?

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

K9 that MSN profile is the one my daughter uses (don't bother harrassing her cos I just set her up her own). I don't use MSN, I use ICQ.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if that's the case, why do you have your daughters msn account listed on your fugly profile,, with a bunch of degenerates having easy access to it? If she gets hassled from anyone you'll fucking well deserve it.

I don't have to prove anything to you. The things I say are true and you can believe what you will. Unlike some ppl I don't need to make up bullshit, so you can try all you like to catch me in a lie but you never will.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you don't deny that you lied about the requirements to teach in South Australia? Fuck! Even 3rd world countries have teacher training. And you claim to have, not one, but 2 degrees. Someone who has had half their brain removed since recieving their first diploma would be able to get a better equiped and better paid job than you. Don't fucking lie!

And I will post up my degrees if you will publicly admit that you are the biggest looser under the sun when I do. No? Cos you know it's true so stop fuckin harping on about it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is someone throwing their voice in here? I didn't say no! Go ahead and post them and I'll happily do anything you want.

You go on and on calling me a bludger when you are a bludger yourself. Not only that but in the rare instances when you actually do work you are ripping off the system to boot. Hardly something to be proud of. I have never been on the dole in my life and don't expect I ever will be. I have a little more pride than that so don't bother baggin me about it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not bludging, it's the principle of the matter. I'm not going to pay 40% of my taxes so that a load of fucking bungs can drink wine in the parks all day, make 3 payments on a new car and then get the government to pay for the rest while I have to pay everything twice, once through taxes and then again when I need to do something like see a doctor.
    If you want to pay twice the amount of what is regarded as fair taxes and get fuck all in return then you're a bigger twat than i thaught.

You seem to be getting less and less cocky with your posts, do you need time to buy a new dictionary after wearing out your last one looking for big words?

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    I'm not going to pay 40% of my taxesB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah... well, I meant 40% of my income

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

I have never been on the dole in my life and don't expect I ever will be. I have a little more pride than that so don't bother baggin me about it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have been on the 'dole' twice in my life... 6 months when i quit college... and for about 6 weeks last year when i moved.... you talk about pride stranger.. pride counts for shit when you have bills to pay and food to buy... i'd rather have the state support me and reimburse me some of my begrudgingly paid taxes, than leech off my family...

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2k:
    , than leech off my family...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey,that's what I'm doing!! At least until I get my pay-check next friday.

14. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    So you don't deny that you lied about the requirements to teach in South Australia? Fuck! Even 3rd world countries have teacher training. And you claim to have, not one, but 2 degrees. Someone who has had half their brain removed since recieving their first diploma would be able to get a better equiped and better paid job than you. Don't fucking lie! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats good K9. I want you to admit you are full of shit, appologise and then fuck off and not come back.

However I am sure your word is as good as your arguments and you will no doubt come back with some crap about it being qualifications I bought off the net or that James Cook was shut down for giving out fake degrees or similar bullshit.

And I checked with the education department, on the off chance I had been missinformed, and yet again you are full of shit. In Australian schools you can teach with a 2 year diploma providing you already have a 4 year degree in something else.

This could go on and on. You making up bullshit me defending it, but quite frankly I am bored with this game already so it is a good thing you are fucking off now like you said, because I couldn't be bothered. As I said before, I have a low tollerance for bullshit. One of the primary reasons I despise your dear friend Wanker so much.

15. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Pimp, I have nothing against ppl being on the dole for valid reasons. My point was about K9 there going on and on and on about me being a welfare bludger when he is on the dole himself and even while he is working and doesn't need it. Pot/kettle type situation when the kettle is actually shining and the pot is black as a postguinness crap.

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

In Australian schools you can teach with a 2 year diploma providing you already have a 4 year degree in something else.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So the standards get even higher do they? Not only do you now need the Degree, but you need the diploma as well! Again I'll state the obvious, no-one is going to study full time for 4 to 6 years and apply for a job to be a teacher. Even if you do have have the skills to restrain retards and wipe their arse at the same time.

My point was about K9 there going on and on and on about me being a welfare bludger when he is on the dole himself and even while he is working and doesn't need it. Pot/kettle type situation when the kettle is actually shining and the pot is black as a postguinness crap.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My point up there was that I am unemployed by choice, and my claims for allowances are because the government doesn't need it. I pay twice as much tax in this shit-hole as I have in any other country I've worked in, and where does it all go? The streets aren't lit properly, the paramedics are Volunteers who charge $500 for a ride, the firemen who put out the fires in Sydney a few months ago were Volunteers and half of them ended up in hospital with injuries caused by smoke inhalation because they didn't have respirators, I have to pay $45 to see a doctor and $20 for a prescription after paying around $300 a week to cover it all. The exact same week the government announces it's plans to set back the retirement age to 70 due a lack of tax-payers to cover pensions, they open fire on a boat load of people who want to come here and work! They're working against you and you're greatly fucking mistaken if you think I'm going to fund them.
    If they spend my taxes on the community at whole (not just bribing bungs $50 a day to attend school) I'll happily pay it, otherwise I'll have it (or around half of it) back again.
    It would seem that the government have you exactly where they want you. Next time you're forced into an adult education class, why don't you try studying sociology and you might be able to keep up with it all. Or maybe that would be Un-Australian.
    It doesn't end there either, I'm expecting the pigs round any day to take me in for refusal to comply with a court order. One I received after returning the fine I was issued after failing to vote. I've paid my fee towards the election, if I decide not to use my vote that's my business, I'm not paying for it twice.
    So you call it what you want, I call it sound financial management.

I have a low tollerance for bullshit. One of the primary reasons I despise your dear friend Wanker so much.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So let's get onto this shite shall we? First off, if Wank is full of shit, why do you care so much? It doesn't effect you what she does or doesn't say or do. The simple fact here is that she keeps coming back, happy as Larry, in a good mood and puts up with all the pathetic insults you try and throw at her. In her posts she acts like a whore and a bimbo yet manages to come across as a normal person.
    You on the other hand wade in, bragging about shit that no one gives a fuck about and expect everyone to love you for it. Not only that, but you try to use your pathetic existence as a platform to throw out abuse. Your major problem with wank is that she went abroad to find a partner (as if this were a bad thing), and use your bf as an example as to why everyone should think you're better than her. I'd rather that my partner was living away from me due to visas and legalities than the fact that she didn't want to live with me. Why don't you go and visit some of the wives of the soldiers in Afghanistan and tell them how pathetic their relationships are if they're husbands would rather be shot at than be with them? Besides, this a poor choice of forum to take the piss out of people for meeting their partners online. (If this was worth looking for the link I would)
    Then of course you try to pull off big words and use your non existent skills in English to try and sound like you might actually have some knowledge about anything. Your over-the-top and pathetically wrong grammar would fit in perfectly with your bullshit claims about qualifications to try and give the illusion of normality. It doesn't work stranger, you come off looking like the tard that you are.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I always 'thaught' it was 'pritty' strange you managing all those degrees and diplomas without having even grasped the standards of written english that are expected of a fifteen yr old.Perhaps you made up for it by impressing your lecturer in your oral grasp instead?

18. Stranger

Stranger New Member

You still here?
    I'm not even going to bother reading all that. A quick scan says your word is as good as your argument. Not worth wiping my ass on.

19. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Nursey, I don't have any diplomas and I know I can't spell for shit (I thaught I was getting better though). There is this wonderful little function in the tools section of Word called spell check. Got me through with flying colours

20. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

You still here?
    I'm not even going to bother reading all that. A quick scan says your word is as good as your argument. Not worth wiping my ass on.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well by your standards of argument my word must be fucking top class!
    Can't be arsed reading it, or admitting that it's too close to the truth? Either way, you failed, you folded easier than Wank would! Now what does that say about you?